• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jungle Gym almost complete, what's on tap for your rig?

This thread is worthless without pics.

CRASH said:
This thread is worthless without pics.

Pics won't really tell the story. My front end is bent. Probably has been bent for the last run or 2. I broke a Longfeild joint (well poolboy Rick broke it for me) & found that the housing was bent when changing it out. The shaft had to be resting on the bottom of the axle tube in order for it to engage the splines & than tapped in with a hammer...:shocked: That's all right. The front end is already sold & the money spent! Thanks Scrappy! When do you want to pick up your front end?

Matt

FarmerMatt said:
Pics won't really tell the story. My front end is bent. Probably has been bent for the last run or 2. I broke a Longfeild joint (well poolboy Rick broke it for me) & found that the housing was bent when changing it out. The shaft had to be resting on the bottom of the axle tube in order for it to engage the splines & than tapped in with a hammer...:shocked: That's all right. The front end is already sold & the money spent! Thanks Scrappy! When do you want to pick up your front end?

Matt

You'll almost never bend your 9 if you're easy on it :)

Paul

haha.... this is good for me, bad for my dad though! Maybe I can talk him into real 1ton axles now. Anyone have leads on junkyard 14bolt and 60?? Guess i need to start looking for used detriots and pricing new rims and tires. Dammit, just bought new tires too... guess the NEWBicon is getting 35s sooner too:shocked:

Now I can blame my voided warrenty on the WGCIC. Damn you all:angel:

Back