• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep tricks

Not trying to be a "tool," (though it may just come naturally) I'm just trying to figure out just what you're asking for.

Just what you needed help with, I dunno, envisioning...

Robert

nope just wanted to be friendly and show some interest in seeing other peoples work and his rig. apologies to the tool referance as well. :peace: (since there is no share a beer type smiley)

I tried to load some pics of my work but I dont know how. I can make bumpers out of scrap steel but still can't figure out this damn computer!

I'll describe how I did it. I cliped the mounts to the rollers then put the plate up against it where I liked it. Then I maked the back of the plate where the holes in the mounts were with a sharpie. I did have to drill new holes in the plate but that didn't bother me. Then I found 4 small nuts and bolts that fit then bolted the plate to them.

I pride myself in building as much stuff as I can from scratch. This also gives me latitude with the "better half" to spend $ where quality and engineering durability count like suspension, good lockers, electronics...

I got some pisc of more home builds if I could ever learn how to upload them.

41pHaZKN7dL._SS500_.jpg

just replace the self tapping with machine bolts and nutz

Back