• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

ya most likely it will have to be shipped to San diego dock. Me and some other members could go down and pick it up in a uhaul or something and then ship them out to everyone from there on. I think that version of the header panel is uglyyyy. See if the have the header panels from the 2500 available. also, i noticed those jeeps have discs front and rear. get a price on the rear disc brake setup. I'm sure a lot of us would want that. Especially if its cheap!

i didnt notice a difference of the header panels....i did notice that the 2500 had all color matching panels...and the Qishi appears to have the plastic non color matching crap. I have yet to email the guy back. I know I dont have the time right now to deal with the shipping stuff.....I more than willing to get the ball rolling though. I will email him tonight and try to get price info...not real sure what tell him about our cherokees....other than maybe give him general specs of the XJ from 84-01

I'll be.....I thought there was something wrong with it.....lol.....WOW...I think i need to check my glasses....I will def. try to clarify that one up with the guy I am talking to.

haha no worries, ya see if the older header panel is available possibly. Not to many ppl like the newer style better

How much for the complete conversion set with door handles and tail lights, but also with extra set of headlights, Taillights and mirrors.

Thanks
Silber

I am still waiting to hear back from him....i am sure i will hear by tomorrow. I also did ask if we can get the Jeep 2500 front end and not the other one.

That might be tricky, the BAW version now is just the 2.0 and the 2.2, and like you said above, is the Qishi(or whatever its spelled).......If you want more of a trip a version of the qishi is sold in eastern europe called the the "groz" or something like that.

You might be able to get some good quality parts direct from BAW, but the header panel will be a little off.

If we are going to do this, and we are getting parts direct from BAW, then we need to look into some of the nitty gritty stuff, like the fender flare tie downs, the front bumper support parts............

ya most likely it will have to be shipped to San diego dock. Me and some other members could go down and pick it up in a uhaul or something and then ship them out to everyone from there on. I think that version of the header panel is uglyyyy. See if the have the header panels from the 2500 available. also, i noticed those jeeps have discs front and rear. get a price on the rear disc brake setup. I'm sure a lot of us would want that. Especially if its cheap!

I work in the freight industry, more than likely they will come into LA. I am not sure where you guys are at but I can probably get it moved for cheaper than it would cost you to rent a uhaul. Also I have really aggressive rates with LTL companies as well as Fed-Ex therefor I can take the lead on shipping them out. PM me for more details. I am looking at getting the conversion as well, maybe we can work out a trade?

Last edited:
Hey I do have a few phone numbers for them that I was using on the last two orders if that might help. I stalled out on finishing the Comanche this summer but just about got it done this week. Let me know if you need any help.

I do have some of the parts left from the other order's like Fenders, flares, bumper caps f&r, bumper covers, euro marker lamps, 1 broken but repairable header panel and I think 1 set of water proof and a few head lamps. The fenders I wouldn't use but it does have the headlamp cut out that I grafted into the US fenders. I would be more than happy to cut them down to ease in shipping.
-Chris
Pic of 2500 fender tip grafted onto US fender.
DSC00853.jpg

Last edited:
I'll check. Seem to think all I have left is driver side ones.
-Chris

I'll check. Seem to think all I have left is driver side ones.
-Chris

ya i asked you a couple months ago and i think you said you just had some driver side ones.

any new news?

i sent a pm to danshafer asking if he had heard from the supplier. He has yet to respond. He hasnt logged on in a couple of weeks. If there is any new news it will be posted promptly on this thread.

Back