• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

Anyone have a spare header panel? Mine arrived pretty banged up... Been sitting in my garage for the last few years.

so i know im a little late in trying to get these parts, but i have been talking with a company in Beijing that the guy is trying to work with me on a small order. how his company normally only deals is in large quantities... 50 sets of everything. i know shipping is gonna cost me some money... but how much did it cost people for there parts just for fenders, lights, grill and insert and side marking lights plus shipping?

Hate to resurrect an old thread, but this is the most recent one I can find anywhere, including google. Does anyone have any leads on these parts at all? Anyone got some sitting around? I've been searching high and low and the only company I have found that can get them to me requires 100units ordered... haha.

Did a search. This popped up. Keeping my eye out for 2500 front clip parts. Anyone know anywhere I could find would be nice

Back