• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
Alright guys, it's about that time again. I'm going to start this off with a feeler. Who wants/needs the 2500 parts?!?!?!? Some of us have broken a headlamp here or there and we need replacements, others just wanna look as legit as us haha lol. Lets get this thing started. For any newbies that have a crap load of questions please reference http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=968206 first. Chris i know you dont want to get involved in another order but i may need a tiny bit of help here and there k? :) thanks man! I'm going to contact alex parts and make sure they still have parts available and what not. If people are worried about getting ripped off dont be, this time we will be dealing with honest people. Anyone know of a reliable honest and well known naxja member in san diego? if so shoot me a PM.

Well i am in. lol i need some new clothes for the sweep jeep!

k reference http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=968206 and send me a pm with a list of the parts you want.

I just sent a super long e-mail to alexparts. I Told them how much money there is here with all the jeeps in north america, you know, trying to set a positive vibe lol. im going to see if i can talk them into being a vendor on here as well. That would be awesome. Also, as soon as they reply i will see if those billet door handles and mirrors with integrated turn signals are available as well.

you use the stock hood, but need the grille and headlamps at least. As far as the fenders go, its better to have them and not need them, then need them and not have them. Chris was successful at using the stock fenders however from my understanding it took a lot of work to make it look good. I jump my jeep a lot and i found that the extra 1/4" gap from the fender to hood and fender to door to be very beneficial to my rig. the bumper is a tricky one. I need to talk to alexparts to see if we can get the brackets to install the bumper. You would want to contact bville99 for more info on the install of the bumper. I bought everything last order excluding the mirrors and im happy how it turned out. I ditched the moldings and just put the fenders, turn signals, grille, headlamps, and chrome inserts on. I got a winch bumper for the front and i was set. I'll post a link with a pic of my rig and how it looked after the install.

Parts you will need for a basic Jeep 2500 conversion.
(2) Fenders $96.00
(2) Headlamps $56.00
(1) Grill Opening $28.00
(1) Grill Insert $9.00
(2) Fender Marker Light $3.00
Total $192.00 + shipping

never mind i found it lol... the prices are going to be diffrent but thats all good. Can someone that did this tell me what the cost was for them to get the parts, with shipping and all that good stuff

it cost me $607.36 i believe and i didnt get the mirrors. And the lights are H4 wiring. It will push enough power but i suggest adding H.I.D's they help a lot and look goooooood

that was the price to get it to the dock in san diego. From there i think i paid an extra $200 to get it to my door. Is that right chris? I have a feeling this order will be cheaper on the shipping. The more people, the less the cost. So lets get a lot of peeps in on this!

what's our deadline and where's the picture/diagram with all the parts?
there's 44 pages in that thread

what's our deadline and where's the picture/diagram with all the parts?
there's 44 pages in that thread

deadline will be set once i hear back from alex parts. I want to give everyone time to get funds as well. I asked them to send me a current parts list so once i recieve that i will post it up. Basically, it will be the same parts list as the last, http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=968206 but this time including the mirrors with integrated turn signals.

I got the mirrors in the last order. They look cool, but not worth it imo. They vibrate while driving because the mirror doesn't have enough support where the mirror folds back.

I got the mirrors in the last order. They look cool, but not worth it imo. They vibrate while driving because the mirror doesn't have enough support where the mirror folds back.

is it possible to take it apart and reinforce it better?

Could you get me aprice on these mirrors and handles?

Jeep2500-mirror.jpg

The mirrors are $90.00/set JP01MR03/04

as for the handles i do not know

It's too bad we can't get any of that interior.

Back