• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rig unexpectedly became a trail rig last week... Door got ripped off in a freak accident :cry:

No parts for me... Those parts won't look good with tube doors.

Today, (Oct 24th) is the last day! I'll be sending it over to Alex on Tuesday, (Oct. 28th) next week for the shipping quote. So if you have anything else you need let me know by COB today.

Gerry....... where is your order at? :)

:gee: As soon as i finish this bowl of Wheatties :gee:
I'll send it over ur way Chris...:paperwork

Peace.

I am very interested in doing this conversion on my XJ. Am I to late. How many orders do you have? Anybody opt out that I can step in for their parts.

P.S. This is my first post. Hi everyone. Just picked up my first XJ for a couple hundred bucks and have big plans starting with fixing the front end and minor rust.

I was gonna order but from all the pics I have seen, the fit and finish on this stuff is horrid. but, then again these are cheapo China products too.

Well I don't know what you saw but I don't think that the fit-n-finish is horrid. The header panel is the only part that needs some work.... but so did the US one I bought from a dealership.

And sorry it is to late I had to finish up the order last weekend. But I'm sure there will be another order in a few months.
-Chris

And sorry it is to late I had to finish up the order last weekend. But I'm sure there will be another order in a few months.
-Chris

Aw crap, this is what I get for putting off on putting in my order(end of october, plenty of time to decide what I want.......sure ya)

Didn't realize you needed it by the 24th. :(

Oh well.

There you go making me feel like an a-hole. :)

You say the fit and finish is so horrid but what pics might i ask are you looking at? The only true conversion pic i have seen thats not deleted is that white mj with stock fenders. That looks horrid.

Does anyone have any pics of others that have done this swap on an american xj? PS all aftermarket and some dealership parts suck just as much and always need a bit of tuning when putting in.

Ok people. I got a conformation for the stuff we ordered with the shipping cost, and I feel its very reasonable for the quanity that we ordered. I talked with Alex Parts yesterday and they have about a 20 day production lead time before it ships.To those that placed orders you will be getting your totals in a PM in a few minutes. I'm shipping the stuff to another NAXJA member in San Diego who will be picking it up at the port. This cut the shipping cost in about half..... So, I'm sending the funds over today to get it locked in for next month production. :) You can pay me with either a check or PayPal, I would perfer a check because PP takes some off the top but either way is ok.
Thanks again for your patients,
Chris

Remember this is for the cost of the parts ordered and the shipping cost to get it over from China to the U.S..
You will be contacted when the parts get in the U.S. for the your preferred shipping method.

payment sent, thank you!

Ok people. I got a conformation for the stuff we ordered with the shipping cost, and I feel its very reasonable for the quanity that we ordered. I talked with Alex Parts yesterday and they have about a 20 day production lead time before it ships.To those that placed orders you will be getting your totals in a PM in a few minutes. I'm shipping the stuff to another NAXJA member in San Diego who will be picking it up at the port. This cut the shipping cost in about half..... So, I'm sending the funds over today to get it locked in for next month production. :) You can pay me with either a check or PayPal, I would perfer a check because PP takes some off the top but either way is ok.
Thanks again for your patients,
Chris

Remember this is for the cost of the parts ordered and the shipping cost to get it over from China to the U.S..
You will be contacted when the parts get in the U.S. for the your preferred shipping method.

Paypaled you the total plus 3% to cover paypal fees.

And just as a reminder. The PM I sent all of you includes the shipping to get the stuff over the ocean, from China to the U.S.. When it gets stateside you will be contacted about shipping from California to your door.

I'm not sure on how long it will take for the stuff to show up over here. We did make the cut off for November production. And I will keep all of you in the loop when I get the updates from Alex Parts.

-Chris

Actually if you want to cover the 3% deduction, you need to bump up to 3.1%

And if you are like me and paid from PM without reading thread first and want to resend to cover the cost, you'll have to add 3.1% of the fees to cover the original 3.1% fees

IE, sending $100 and Paypal deducts 3% or $3. To get $100 into Chris pocket, you have to send approx $103.10. If you did not include the $3.10 in the first payment and want to make up for it, but want to leave room for paypal's fees in the second payment, you have to send $3.10 * 1.03 = $3.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back