• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm getting my PM box full of the same question :( If you want to know how much the stuff costs go to the first page of the thread and look at the prices for the items "you" want to get. And yes, there will be shipping on top of that to get it over to the U.S. and some shipping to get it to your door once it arrives. :)
-Chris
+ port handling and customs fees. :compwork:

:read: I bet this tread will beat the tread count on the original 2500 order...:dunno: Don't ask why....................:compwork:

Cheers & Peace.

ill take the whole front end including fog lights and that amber light that goes on the fender. rear bumper and end caps. tail lights but no fender flares

Hello Chris. Thank you very much for doing all this hard work for all of us. I am 100% in and have funds ready to send to you anyway you want. I am in for the following items:
JP02FD01/02 Fenders - L&R $96
JP02LM11/12 Side lamps - 2 - $3
JP02LM01/02 Head lamps - 2 - $56
JP02FD23/24 Fenders - 2 - $18
JP02GL01 Grill - 1 - $9
JP02GL02 Grill opening - $28
Grill Molding? (do I need?)
Anything else for just the front end conversion without bumper?

Thanks again!
Andrew

I'll take 4 sets of the tail lights. My buddy likes em and wants a set for his jeep.

*yes, i mean 4 sets, as in 4 left and 4 right. If my buddy or I crack em up we'll have spares*

I've got the money ready, willing and able.

As per Gerry's (BajaMJ) request :)
Parts you will need for a basic Jeep 2500 conversion.
(2) Fenders $96.00
(2) Headlamps $56.00
(1) Grill Opening $28.00
(1) Grill Insert $9.00
(2) Fender Marker Light $3.00
Total $192.00 + shipping

This will get you going if you plan on using "your" stock flares and bumpers or aftermarket bumper.

Now if you wanted to add the bumper covers and corners to the order.
(1) Front Bumper Cover* $10.00
(1) Rear Bumper Cover* $9.00
(2) Front Bumper Corner** $8.00
(2) Rear Bumper Corner** $10.00
Total $37.00 + shipping
* Bumper Covers are plastic pieces that go over stock 2500 metal bumper. We can't get or even know what the stock 2500 metal bumpers look like. So some creative mounting might be needed.
** Note on the Bumper corners is that the flow into the lines of the 2500 fender flares. If you plan on running "your" stock U.S. flares there might be some fitment problems.

You can run the Front Bumper Corners with or without the fog lights but the hole is already present..... so why not get 'em.
(2) Fog Lights* $14.00
* We have no provision for the harness to plug into so your going to have to splice.

Fender Flare package you need the following.
(2) Front Flares* $16.00
(2) Rear Flares $16.00
(1) Bodyside Package $31.00
*The Front Flares flow into the Bodyside plastic door pieces. There are no clips provided with the Bodyside Package so I'm not sure on how to mount them, that and they didn't ship them out last time. I think it would look good on a stock XJ but if your playing in the rocks and such its kinda a waste of time. You might be able to trim off the excess on the Front Flares and make it look good. And if you still rolling with Bushwackers.... I don't know.

Taillights
(2) Taillights* $12.00
*They ONLY fit the pre 97 XJ's. There will be some light rewiring to the harness because of the extra bulb. Last time the sockets that the lights plug into were kinda sloppy so figure on some time cleaning up the bulb hole.

Mirrors
(2) Door Mirrors* $24.00
*They "look" to be power mirrors but the harness will be different and I can't confirm that the mounting will be the same.

Interior Parts
I would not even bother because it a hybrid of new/old XJ parts. The center stack looks like a 97+ but the HVAC is pre 97 and the shape is different.

Hope this helps
-Chris

I want to hold off on the whole money part until we get closer to the close date. That way people can modify the orders before sending it over to me. And it gives people time to think about it and ask questions.

Lets shoot for October 6th as the day to send the "orders" over to me and I'll get a hard copy started to figure out the shipping.

Let me know if that works with you all.

Still didn't hear anything on the grill moulding yet, but I'll keep you posted.
And I fixed the other threads to show this one....... sorry about that!

Last edited:
I'm gonna be in for the front end, but I was wondering if some of you might be able to answer a question. I want to paint it all to match, but don't have a good idea of how much paint i'll need and how much it'll cost. Let's say it I did the bare min, just the fenders, grille, and not worry about blending the hood, about how much paint would that need? what about the whole 9, fenders, grille, bumpers, flares, waterproof? How much $$ would i be looking at spending?

I can get the labor part done for free, as I have a family member who has done paint and body work for years. The problem is, he was telling me that for me to get the paints, I'm looking at a few hundred dollars minimum for the "right stuff". The thing is that I know he is the type that only will buy the most expensive and best stuff out there, but I don't care too much.

Can anyone give me a ballpark idea of what it might cost to paint?

I'm sorry but I have no idea on the paint. Costs vary to much to give you a ballpark figure and the paint colors differ in price too.
-Chris

Parts you will need for a basic Jeep 2500 conversion.
(2) Fenders $96.00
(2) Headlamps $56.00
(1) Grill Opening $28.00
(1) Grill Insert $9.00
(2) Fender Marker Light $3.00
Total $192.00 + shipping

This will get you going if you plan on using "your" stock flares and bumpers or aftermarket bumper.

Now if you wanted to add the bumper covers and corners to the order.
(1) Front Bumper Cover* $10.00
(1) Rear Bumper Cover* $9.00
(2) Front Bumper Corner** $8.00
(2) Rear Bumper Corner** $10.00
Total $37.00 + shipping
* Bumper Covers are plastic pieces that go over stock 2500 metal bumper. We can't get or even know what the stock 2500 metal bumpers look like. So some creative mounting might be needed.
** Note on the Bumper corners is that the flow into the lines of the 2500 fender flares. If you plan on running "your" stock U.S. flares there might be some fitment problems.

You can run the Front Bumper Corners with or without the fog lights but the hole is already present..... so why not get 'em.
(2) Fog Lights* $14.00
* We have no provision for the harness to plug into so your going to have to splice.

Fender Flare package you need the following.
(2) Front Flares* $16.00
(2) Rear Flares $16.00
(1) Bodyside Package $31.00
*The Front Flares flow into the Bodyside plastic door pieces. There are no clips provided with the Bodyside Package so I'm not sure on how to mount them, that and they didn't ship them out last time. I think it would look good on a stock XJ but if your playing in the rocks and such its kinda a waste of time. You might be able to trim off the excess on the Front Flares and make it look good. And if you still rolling with Bushwackers.... I don't know.

Taillights
(2) Taillights* $12.00
*They ONLY fit the pre 97 XJ's. There will be some light rewiring to the harness because of the extra bulb. Last time the sockets that the lights plug into were kinda sloppy so figure on some time cleaning up the bulb hole.

Mirrors
(2) Door Mirrors* $24.00
*They "look" to be power mirrors but the harness will be different and I can't confirm that the mounting will be the same.

Interior Parts
I would not even bother because it a hybrid of new/old XJ parts. The center stack looks like a 97+ but the HVAC is pre 97 and the shape is different.

Hope this helps
-Chris

Looking Good Chris. :worship:.
Nice detailed list. :rtm: had to drag it to this page before it gets buried under 40 + pages...
Cheers:cheers: & :cool: Peace.

Last edited:
Chris I sent you my order.
Cody

I want to say im in on a set of the tail lights, $12 is a steal.. shipping tho... i gotta have a ballpark.. i cant promise an order untill i know its not going to cost $400 to ship..

I want to hold off on the whole money part until we get closer to the close date. That way people can modify the orders before sending it over to me. And it gives people time to think about it and ask questions.

Lets shoot for October 6th as the day to send the "orders" over to me and I'll get a hard copy started to figure out the shipping.
Just to clarify, you will accept orders between Oct 6th and Oct 31st, is that correct

I want to say im in on a set of the tail lights, $12 is a steal.. shipping tho... i gotta have a ballpark.. i cant promise an order untill i know its not going to cost $400 to ship..

It cost me a total of $130 for ocean frieght, and about $55 for domestic freight. Thats for 2 headlights, the grill, flares, end caps, front bumper, and tailights, IE pretty builky.

ocean freight is not done by weight, but by size, the smaller the cheaper.

Just to clarify, you will accept orders between Oct 6th and Oct 31st, is that correct

I want the final order done and paid to Alex by the 31st. I'll take orders from the 6th to the 20th, so it gives me time to do the paperwork and collect money before the order is finalized.

Do you all think that the end date is to far off? I know a lot of you have been waiting since July so give me some feedback.
-Chris

And if your going to order..... SEND IT TO ME IN A PM! Dont just post it on the thread.
-C

And if your going to order..... SEND IT TO ME IN A PM! Dont just post it on the thread.
-C

Just a suggestion, but you should add this note, and your notes about what parts you need to do a complete front end etc.. to your original post as many people won't bother reading the entire thread so if this info is in post #1 it may save you and others some hassle/headaches.

Your right, but I can't add to the first post after its been up for awhile.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back