• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order is quite large nd I may use truck freight once it hit our shores so its possible that if you are local to me we can just add it together.

My order is quite large nd I may use truck freight once it hit our shores so its possible that if you are local to me we can just add it together.
Most everyone that has ordered has been from this side of the country. So if anyone out there on the east side wants to order something let me know so we can toss it on a truck with RedXJ4Fun's stuff.
-Chris

As a matter of fact I just got an email today regarding the Grill Moulding. It is available, and the price is $10.00/set JP02GM01.

On a side note they also confirmed that the fenders are the correct ones for the 2500. The picture is not right in the catalog. And it appears that the part number has changed from eariler this year. The JP02FD01/02 is the correct number.

-Chris

if any one is planning on buying extra parts to sell once they get here please let me know. i want everything except the bumpers, but i wont have the extra cash before the order deadline.

thanks

trey

As a matter of fact I just got an email today regarding the Grill Moulding. It is available, and the price is $10.00/set JP02GM01.

On a side note they also confirmed that the fenders are the correct ones for the 2500. The picture is not right in the catalog. And it appears that the part number has changed from eariler this year. The JP02FD01/02 is the correct number.

-Chris

Excellent good to hear!

if any one is planning on buying extra parts to sell once they get here please let me know. i want everything except the bumpers, but i wont have the extra cash before the order deadline.

thanks

trey

I am, but they are for me just in case someone hits me ;)

Excellent good to hear!

X1000

I'd like to get in on this if i still can. I need both fenders, header panel, headlights, and any required bracketry to fit these. i have an aftermarket front bumper and bushwacker flares so i dont need those.

I did a bit of research and looked really closely and i can make it fit by trimming some of teh top off the bumper around the lower section of the grille.

Thanks, I took quite a bit of time researching the conversion and looking very closely at the front end and at soem good sites with the jeeps on it. i think i will be fine. thanks cant wait to get the parts in. Does anyone know how long it will take to get here before individual shipping to each person that ordered the parts?

Sign me up for:

(2) Fenders
(2) Side Lamps
(2) Headlights
(2) Taillights
(4) Foglights
(2) Rear Side Bumpers
(2) Front Side Bumpers
(1) Front Bumper
(1) Rear Bumper
(2) Door Mirrors
(2) Front Fender Flares
(2) Rear Fender Flares
(1) Grill
(1) Grill Opening
(1) Appearance Stage
(1) Body Side Package

And for the appearance stage do we need to tell you what color? Cause I want that silver :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back