• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR 1-ton Steering

I want to know what is the length of your tie rod and drag link for your JCR 1 -ton steering because I won’t build one and I need that measurement

Sorry for my English but I am French Canadian

thanks

XJQuébec said:
I want to know what is the length of your tie rod and drag link for your JCR 1 -ton steering because I won’t build one and I need that measurement
:rolleyes:
Yeah, while you're at it Brian, can you post up all of your measurements for all of your products? Please include all thicknesses and any other proprietary information that may aid in duplicating your product as well. You by chance have prints drawn up do you?

Hale

*lol*

Our steering is no secret. Everything you need can be found on the intronets.

Of course the taps will run you $125 for the pair, and the reamer is $50 for just an OK one. The tube is an odd size so your local steel place will want you to buy a 24' stick of it...

So plan on making a few for your friends :thumb:

I just need the measurements is just more easy for me i got everything only what I need is the right length

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man, I have been in for 18 years and have a lot of friends in Canada that are really split on what's going on over there. I spent a year in Iraq.

Thanks for your service!

Eric

I just installed mine about 2 hours ago. Took it for a test drive and everything felt good. I took it to a local construction area and ran it through the paces. I'm happy.
0602071310a.jpg

XJQuébec said:
can you take the measure for me please (drag link and tie rod only the tubing)

You just don't get it do you?

Maybe I'll send him some measurements (about 3" off) then he can buy some of his own if he wants it done correctly. :idea:

ewander said:
Cool man, I have been in for 18 years and have a lot of friends in Canada that are really split on what's going on over there. I spent a year in Iraq.

Thanks for your service!

Eric

What is your trade? me I'm Combat Engineer

XJQuébec said:
What is your trade? me I'm Combat Engineer

I am in the greatest oxy moron: Military Intelligence. I shine bright lights in Iraqi's eyes and ask them questions that inquiring minds want to know.....

Come back on 4x4 now not because I do not want talked about military but is not the place and I do not have the measurement I need.

Buy the 1 ton tie rods, mock up under your Jeep, grab a tape measure, and measure the distance between the two.

JCR (monkeyevil) wouldn't give it to you directly either. Mine is 48.25", but is set up for rod ends, NOT tie rods.

Back