• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JC Whitney Arb lockers

Nope. You'll all be getting a email that looks just like this one shortly:

Dear Mr./Ms. Bagwell,

We regret to inform you that we are "out of stock" on the product(s) you ordered.

Part(s) Detail
Air Locker Locking Differential Kit 1999 Jeep Cherokee ARB Cherokee ARB
Price: $ 377.12
Qty: 1.00
Part #: ARBRD101

Sub Total: $377.12
Discount: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Handling: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Core: $0.00
Total: $377.12

If you paid through credit/debit card, a hold has been placed on your account for this purchase. Please note that amount will not be charged to you. The authorization hold will be dropped and will reflect on your account in 2-7 business days. We cannot control how long it takes your financial institution to drop the hold on your account.

If you are interested, we may have a different brand available and ready to ship.

"Please call our Customer Service Team at 888-872-8866; then enter ext #652, at your earliest convenience to discuss alternative brands that may be available and are in stock."

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and hope that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

What time did you order? On the CF thread some people are getting shipping notifications.

Wow. So lame they are giving you guys "out of stock" emails on this, we know they messed up big time and are covering.

More than likely their admin account for pricing got hacked, or a backend database got hacked and someone just went to town on pricing.\

ARB is not out of these, they are not out of stock , it should go on back order.

You can also get a TrueTrac for a smokin' price.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/omix-detroit-locker-truetrac-limited-slip-differential/p2028452.jcwx

Yeah, someone's have fun f-ing with their data base.

I just added a RD100 to the shopping cart and got this pop up:

Unfortunately, we just checked our inventory and this item is now out of stock. Please check back with us in 24-48 hours.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
See other Differentials & Covers available.

This page is real confusing, I almost fell for it. A fuel tank skid for $78.11 !!
http://www.jcwhitney.com/omix-heavy...lates/p2013054.jcwx?filterid=d1163y1998g110j1

Last edited:
They did the same thing to me on a bumper for my JK....said shipped and everything, then I got a phone call....the lady was very rude and made it out to be my fault they priced something wrong.

status; "Item(s) can not be filled."

I've got the same order status.

Oh well.

It was worth a try.

Went on live chat and talked with "Kemp". I don't think we are dealing with the best and brightest here...

Hi, my name is Kemp. Thank you for contacting us. How may I assist you today?

Could you please verify if you have the following in stock before I order. Thanks. SKU #: JCW-ARBRD100 Manufacturer #: RD100 Brand: ARB
Kemp I'd be happy to help you with that.
Kemp Yes, the above part number is in stock. I had checked for you.
Can you confirm price?
Kemp You will get the updated price once you enter your vehicle info.
If I "Add to Cart" I get following message:

Unfortunately, we just checked our inventory and this item is now out of stock. Please check back with us in 24-48 hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

See other Differentials & Covers available.

Kemp May I please have the Year, Make, and Model of your vehicle?
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Kemp Thank you.
Kemp
Am sorry, the above part number seems to be out of stock. Am sorry for the confusion.
Pfffft... 2014-01-23 08:47:32
system.gif
System [Kemp] LEFT SESSION 2014-01-23 08:47:32
system.gif
System SESSION ENDED BY CUSTOMER 2014-01-23 08:47:32
system.gif
System END OF SESSION

Back