• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO: Built Axles

Stupid cheap price!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Yup and he's a NAXJA member as well. Came out to Nacfest a few years ago.

Every-damn-time the wind blows...I change my mind. I was dead set on getting a JK front to match the rear I picked up and then these came along...

and I bought them.
This works. Glad that they will work for you man!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

That guy sold it already haha

What about custom 9" housings

Bare "fab" housings like the spider9 can be tantalizing (ask me how I know), but the dark side is once you go down that road, you'll find out pretty quick how much and how fast they can add up (ask me how I know X2)......

What are the details? Can't view the link on this computer.

Narrowed HP 44 (79 F250) to take TJ rubi 44 shafts, trussed, 4.56, zip locker, Reid knuckle w. Artec high steer arm, RCV's, 1310 yoke, 5x5.5

8.8, 4.56, Yukon super 88 kit, chromos, Artec truss for ZJ, Solid cover, spool.

The spool is probably the only thing I will change on it for now.

They look good from the pics, hopefully they are in good shape

I sure hope so too...I do not like spending this much money sight unseen...

Leave the spool spools are awesome.

Not on the street
Whatchu talkin bout willis?

I never even noticed the difference between the welded 8.25 vs when it had a powertrax noslip if anything it behaved better with the welded diff.

Whatchu talkin bout willis?

I never even noticed the difference between the welded 8.25 vs when it had a powertrax noslip if anything it behaved better with the welded diff.

Spools in rear kill tires on the street. Any idiot could tell you that. Been there.

Spools in rear kill tires on the street. Any idiot could tell you that. Been there.
With normal rotations I noticed almost no difference compared to an auto locker and it wasn't a dd.

Back