• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is someone LYING 2 Me ?

BruceB83 said:
That's horrible....why would you off your friends like that just because they caused rubbage. They make lifts ya know...:rof:

Yea, but They just had to go....LOL funny shit.

Well should have some pic by tomorrow night............If no one wants that junk i can put it to the curb its trash night. lol

:rattle: Now i have 2 wait till noon tomorrow:bawl: Who new getting tires would take so long and i all ready PAID in full any ways pics tomorrow!!!

We cant even vote right down here so its no big shock.

0313081835.jpg

Waiting.........

I am going to do something to the fenders just dont really know just what yet i hate those flares!!!

and its raining so i cant get out there

Bolt 'em on already! :D

Those look like SX's with all of that sidewall rubber.

Ya they are. I am doing a lift right now only 2inch.. and working at the same time oh ya and planning my wedding so..........

78/xj88 said:
Ya they are. I am doing a lift right now only 2inch.. and working at the same time oh ya and planning my wedding so..........
Which budget boost did you go with? I'd stay away from blocks, do an add-a-leaf and shackles for the rear

Ouch... I hope that's not your d/d. Those are LOUD.

Very nice XJ, and it will look way better now with that meaty tire on there. As far as 4wp goes, they are just watching they're A$$ for liability reasons. If you oversize your tires and it rubs all over the place or rips part of your bumper off, or the sidewall gets cut on the stamped control arm they don't wanna be liable, especially in law suit happy america against a big corporation. (i've seen it happen on some really thrashed stock arms with horrible backspace, i know your running steel wheels so your b.s is good) What they should have done is made you sign a disclaimer that you wont hold them liable. Like you said most guys back in your town are just hardcore muddin type guys.
If you lived in SoCal and came to the laguna hills store where 4 of the employees actually own and wheel they're XJ's on real trails, you would be treated quite nice. Glad you got the tires you wanted, and sorry you had a bad experience at 4wp. Just keep on wheeling and have fun out there.

ia green96 said:
Ouch... I hope that's not your d/d. Those are LOUD.

Loud is good but i live 3 blocks from job so ........we have a thunder turd we drive every were else.....

fubar XJ said:
Which budget boost did you go with? I'd stay away from blocks, do an add-a-leaf and shackles for the rear

Thats what i am doing f the blocks i was going to try to do with out but i think i need to my leafs are bad.

How high is that lifted? I am putting a 2" budget lift on my 97 just to make it sit right (also replaced springs, etc), and need to replace tires. Those look too small for the lift you've got installed.

Mark

Albino Krikit said:
l_cbcf8b4a1740e400733bf14218d16052.jpg

mine rollin on 30's man i need some 31's or somthin they just look dinky with my lift

i know right thanx buddy............tell that to the wife and she will show you what looks small ! LOL

Last edited:
mfascuba said:
How high is that lifted? I am putting a 2" budget lift on my 97 just to make it sit right (also replaced springs, etc), and need to replace tires. Those look too small for the lift you've got installed.

Mark

i do belive it is a 3.5 not quite sure as to i have just bought it

Back