• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is someone LYING 2 Me ?

C'mon. It's like 1am where you are and your post have...

Well, take a look from the start.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

l_cbcf8b4a1740e400733bf14218d16052.jpg

mine rollin on 30's man i need some 31's or somthin they just look dinky with my lift

78/xj88 said:
I Know about the MIRRORS.......will be fixed
this is what i will switch to for rubbers
Part Number: SSTSAM-70R
  • Radial TSL, LT215/85R15
  • Black Letters
  • Load Range C
  • Max Load 1875
  • Tread Depth 19/32
  • Overall Diameter = 28.7
  • these are 60$ cheaper huh thats odd....me so dumb

So you bought the LT215/85R15? Maybe I am reading this wrong BUT........Those are way small tires.

What happened to the 30s? Those tires you got are 29.5 x 8.5.

I don't want to turn this into a bash 4WP thread, because lord knows there is enough of them around, but when I got my first XJ, they pulled the same crap with me but I was trying to get 31s. To try and prove it they rolled the 31" tire outside and put it next to one of my tires and said, see it doesn't fit.................waiting for this to sink in..................WTF!!!! You can't do that! Hopefully you guys realize why but I had to sit there and explain to the salesman how that works. Heck with NO trimming on my 95, I ran the 31x10.50s for a couple days before I put my lift on and 4WP tried to tell me it wasn't POSSIBLE. My friend had the same issue when trying to get 33x12.50s for his 6" lifted XJ and they told him, according to their stupid little "guide", 10.50 is the absolute MAX width you can go on an XJ.

i just got off the phone and am getting 30" TSL. they still wanted to say they will not fit and rub but thats my proplem. i said just sell me the tires. all i want is what i want these guys are impossible. He said we cant put them on. I never even asked or payed for that!!!! So just one more day. I can wait. I hope mabey my crazy nutty self can wait.

Is there something wrong with listening to the voices in my head ?
Thats just what makes me....ME.

They'll fit nice. I had 31s on a stock cherokee for a while. Some rubbage with a few friends in the back, but that's gone now. :)

i just put 31x11.5 T.S.L.'s on my 91 w/ no lift and saggy leafs.
i cut the rear fenders to the second wave on the lip, then took the b.f.h. to roll it under till the first wave. This follows the factory lines perfectly.No cutting required on the front.
Rears rub at full stuff
Fronts will rub at full cut.(fixed with a little adjustment)

camarors8992 said:
They'll fit nice. I had 31s on a stock cherokee for a while. Some rubbage with a few friends in the back, but that's gone now. :)

That's horrible....why would you off your friends like that just because they caused rubbage. They make lifts ya know...:rof:

i have a 3" rough country coils and add a leafs sitting in my shed because my floor jacks are all toast. im might be putting it on this weekend with a new wheelin buddy.
i was really itchin' to get out in the woods so thats why i cut and stuffed.
I made a new friend when i pulled his 84 full size blazer with s.s.36"s out of the woods.
oh and i also have the y.j. brake lines, 4 rear y.j. flares, and plan on taking my sway bars off(already p.b.'d them yesterday)

i wouldn't go there anymore, i went there asking about 33" for my xj with a 5" lift and they told me they wouldn't fit. they mostly do all of the lift for the dealers around here. Try Jeepers Den on E 50 they can help you better or you can go up to Sonic burger on University and Goldenrod on Thursday night around 7:30 alot of Jeeps meet up there somebody will be able to help you with whatever you might need as well as this forum. Here is a pic of mine.
002.jpg

Did not get pay pal thing 2 work so mailed my $$$.

Well here is what i got to day TSL 30"x11.50xR15 and Rims.
Same rims just wider.
30$ Less!!!!
Pickup tomorrow afternoon!!!!
Thank God kylewc
user_offline.gif

NAXJA Forum User

put in some 2cents.
Jeeper Den thats the spot here is the central FL.
PM sent to you Bud !!
Well started 2 change my mind and took off flare things and will more than likely trim a small bit.
And a 2" kit with new shocks but thats all............4 now
Pics of wheels real soon.

Last edited:
Back