• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is someone LYING 2 Me ?

look for the membership tomorrow going to use the wifes paypal thing a ma jig shes sleeping now so.......tomorrow

78/xj88 said:
XJ All Stock

Today i was talked in to buying 27' SSR they told me 30' TSL 9.50 are to big all i read is that 30' will fit is that right? Did this salesman just gave me a song and dance to off load these tires on me i am picking them up at 3pm ET wednesday. I will call in the morn to change this if i need too.... and the tires are the same dam price ? What do you think ? I am willing to trim.... and so on
i like the stock look with MEATY TIRES
HELP

Neither 27 foot, nor 30 foot tires will fit on an unlifted XJ :D

We were not their durring the transaction, so any guess as to how the salesman sold you a 27 " tire will be bad form.

The stock tire for an XJ is a 225X75X15, which is about 26-27" tall.
A 235X75X15 will fit comfortably with no modifications and will fill the fender wells.
A 30X9.50X15 will likely rub slightly.

A 235X75X15 is going to be your cheapest tire as it is the most popular size and made by most manufactures in a number of different tread styles. The tire actually specs out at something like 28.9", which, since a 30" tire is actually around 29.5" in diameter, is actually your best option, IMO.

Ron

Nice eys:wow: , Ron.
I need to start wearing my glasses. It took me second.

78/xj88 said:
look for the membership tomorrow going to use the wifes paypal thing a ma jig shes sleeping now so.......tomorrow

Glad to see ya got some good info. without everyone flaming ya & telling ya too search. Nice to see ya pay for the knowledge be honest 30's will rub JUST a bit if you really flex it or full turn, BUT it is tolerable.

thats funny wow hahaha thats what we need XJ MONSTER TRUCK!!!
i just found out that this store sells lift kits for those cars that the rap fellas drive have you seen this it is just to funny to see these guy with these car wow not sure if thats 100% right but the place is in pinehill or as we call it crimehills so that could be and i am just new at this and let someone get over on me but i will fix this very soon

Moab in 04 when the 2K was still stock and rolling on 30"s. A little undercoating was taken off, but oh so worth it.
100_0007.jpg

ia green96 said:
Glad to see ya got some good info. without everyone flaming ya & telling ya too search. Nice to see ya pay for the knowledge be honest 30's will rub JUST a bit if you really flex it or full turn, BUT it is tolerable.

Yep must do first thing when i get off phone with 4wp i will pay up

She is an 88 that has o so little org miles we paid 600 buck not even 104500 yet!!! Run like a champ!!! CPS was changed and BOOM shes back fixn 2 post a pic theres one on here some were but here goes a before just give me a few....

I Know about the MIRRORS.......will be fixed
this is what i will switch to for rubbers
Part Number: SSTSAM-70R
  • Radial TSL, LT215/85R15
  • Black Letters
  • Load Range C
  • Max Load 1875
  • Tread Depth 19/32
  • Overall Diameter = 28.7
  • these are 60$ cheaper huh thats odd....me so dumb

Last edited:
FRESH well aged goods this was a good find 1 owner now 2 HA man i dont have good luck at all i am just able to walk after a bad crime related area think happened and then i find this and my luck turns for the good by the way i was robbed and beaten thats one good reson i am moving to Maine. And no place to wheel here its all mud they can have it... maybe those others are in stock and i will post pics tomorrow nite

THANKS TO ALL

Last edited:
78/xj88 said:
FRESH well aged goods this was a good find 1 owner now 2 HA man i dont have good luck at all i am just able to walk after a bad crime related area think happened and then i find this and my luck turns for the good by the way i was robbed and beaten thats one good reson i am moving to Maine. And no place to wheel here its all mud they can have it... see ya maybe those others are in stock and i will post pics tomorrow nite

What???????

THIS PLACE HAS TURNED TO I DONT KNOW,.... CRAP!!! WERE ELSE DO YOU SEE FOLK PRAYING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD FOR CRIME TO STOP ?

ORLANDO FL
BORN AND RASIED
HOME TOWN TURNED INTO CRACK TOWN
I AM LEAVING THE CRIME HIT HOME ....
THEY CAN HAVE IT. I WILL ALWAY BE PROUD TO BE FROM THE SOUTH BUT MY DIXIELAND HAS BEEN STOLEN

Johny Rebel is rolling in his grave.

:cheers: I knew something was up. Posting and beer, always a fun combination.

Back