• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Nick from Spencer, MA. I drive a 95 XJ with a 5-spd so far it's stock. but soon hopefully i'll be putting in a bit of a lift with 31's.

CIMG0044.jpg

don't mind the missing rocker panal i have one sitting waiting to be installed i just haven't had the time.

Hay i'm russ i live about 20min. from cooperstown i run an 85 xj 305 fuelinjected chevy th400 trans with a 203/205 transcase ,corp.14 in the rear ,corp.10 front, rear is spooled. Custom longarm suspension upfront soon 3link in rear 35's on know 37's after rear 3link. Cage inside xocage outside rock bars full front brushgard with a 9000lbs superwinch. As soon as i can figure out how to post pics will get some on. Great site!

yehh had to cut a couple inches off the front bumper and remove the fog lights to get thoes 31s to turn without hitting

Hope you lot dont mind someone from across "The Pond" joining up, but I reckon that if you want info on a Jeep then go to their home town. I own a 95 4.0L Limited SE, not sure what your equiv. model will be stateside. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

hey man, feel free to post up in the main forum Readers rigs thread, this one is mostly for the north eastern section of the US the home page and other threads are for any one and everyone with a cherokee

welcome too the board!

hey everybody my names Andrew i live in Sough Kingstown RI... im 18 and i have a 2000 cherokee sport... Its just a lil guy though.. 3.5" Rustys lift with 15x8 cragar black steelies wrapped with 31" truxus Mts.. my only other parts include K&n fipk, ipf majic j head lamps, billet grill, optima red top, and a nice alpine/kicker stereo
no pics with the new lift and tires but heres one from the second week i had it with my "custom" rustoleum black rims

troy6187 said:
finally got some pics of me beast...86 xj,350 v-8, 350 auto, 207 transfer, custom 6inch lift...soon to be longarms front and rearhttp://www.fototime.com/users/[email protected]/my%20pictures

Nice piece, looks like you have a great base for building a serious trail beast. I have to ask though, what is that radiator hose-looking thing hanging underneath the front, laying on the steering....please tell me its not actually the radiator hose....I know how a work in progress is, but I had to ask...

Looks like your ready for long arms, those control arm angles are seriously bad. Also, score yourself at least an XJ D44 rear..., that D35 is very definitely your weakest link right now.

Looking good!!
A.

I'm jay from worcester MA, i have a 90 xj with a 3" lift for the time being, hope to be up to 4.5 later in october. 4.0, 5 speed, dana 30/8.25 (29 spline, 3.55 for now) and a couple other not so impressive mods lol

up on the ramp at the rally:
greyfrontny8.jpg

greybackrampcw2.jpg

hey, I am wilson
got a 2000 sport w/ 5in lift, 33in mud terrains, skid plates and rails yet to be installed as of this pic.
coming soon: flares, snorkel and rear locker.

sup new england! frank here, groton, ct. my 4wd club has disbanded:bawl: i currently have and 83 cj-7 running an amc-360, t-5, 35"ers, 6.5 " lift. 99 xj, stock, but my buildup of it is already in the works with a re 5.5 long arm lift. always love trailriding and love to go any chance i can get.

Back