• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Oh oh,... my turn. Ok so I have a 2000 patriot blue XJ. Nothing yet. OME coils and bastard pack soon. Oh and EGON is ther reason I am here, and will be the death of my sanity with this truck.

SeansBlueXJ said:
Oh oh,... my turn. Ok so I have a 2000 patriot blue XJ. Nothing yet. OME coils and bastard pack soon. Oh and EGON is ther reason I am here, and will be the death of my sanity with this truck.

welcome.... and glad you could come to the meet and greet!

lobsterdmb said:
welcome.... and glad you could come to the meet and greet!

Yes still seeing if I can make it to NAC fest, and sorry, that HF incident was my idea. :firedevil

hey im new to the NAXJA forums so i figured id say hi. im from NH but currnetle im in DC. i m in the process of buying a 91 xj..i cant wait i miss jeeps. i had a 94 yj and a 02 tj.
ill post pictures of my jeep when i get it
-Jon

redneckboarder said:
hey im new to the NAXJA forums so i figured id say hi. im from NH but currnetle im in DC. i m in the process of buying a 91 xj..i cant wait i miss jeeps. i had a 94 yj and a 02 tj.
ill post pictures of my jeep when i get it
-Jon
where abouts in nh? BTW welcome to Naxja

Hello,
I'm Mike from SE Pa. I'm currently looking for an XJ. I have had a couple lifted and locked Wranglers. I'm currently looking to replace my totalled DD with a stock or slightly modified XJ. I just want something that can drive on the street and handle some light trails on the weekends.

Hello, I'm kevin from Madison,Wi. I bought a 92 xj about a year ago and been in love with it sense. I like to go wheelin in lite mud due it bein bone stock for only another month, but am lookin to move on to bigger and better things. quick question how big of a lift can you generally go with before you have to upgrade to long arm.?

Kevin G said:
Hello, I'm kevin from Madison,Wi. I bought a 92 xj about a year ago and been in love with it sense. I like to go wheelin in lite mud due it bein bone stock for only another month, but am lookin to move on to bigger and better things. quick question how big of a lift can you generally go with before you have to upgrade to long arm.?

Welcome, Take a look at the midwest chapter. Being in wisconsin, you would be a member of that chapter. The NAC encompasses the east coast from Northern Virginia to Maine as well as the Eastern Canadian Provinces.

Hey, Chris here from Worcester, MA

Got a 1992 Sport a few weeks ago, it's got a 4.5" RC lift on it right now, but I'm going to be replacing that with an RE 5.5" LA Kit in a week or so, to run my 33" Mickey's :D

So far I ordered the RE 5.5"~7.5" Shocks, and some JKS Bar-pin eliminators. Next week I will be ordering my lift, and like 2 weeks after that, I will order my SYE/CV:roflmao:

Anyone else on here near Worcester? or in MA at all?

Hey guys and girls,

My name is Pat and iv had my XJ for about two years now. found this site only a few months ago and immediately joined the club. My Xj is basically stock with just a few add ons and a small BB (1.75" front spacers and 1' rear shackles). i also have an 87 Wrangler i bought when i was 16. Since i cant figure out how to post pics :dunno: there is a couple on car domain.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2570737/2

TunaSoda said:
Hey, Chris here from Worcester, MA

Got a 1992 Sport a few weeks ago, it's got a 4.5" RC lift on it right now, but I'm going to be replacing that with an RE 5.5" LA Kit in a week or so, to run my 33" Mickey's :D

So far I ordered the RE 5.5"~7.5" Shocks, and some JKS Bar-pin eliminators. Next week I will be ordering my lift, and like 2 weeks after that, I will order my SYE/CV:roflmao:

Anyone else on here near Worcester? or in MA at all?

Hey Chris, glad to see you made it over here. :cheers:

hey, name is Matt , from southern maine
been lerking around the site for about a year now , so I figured I would say hello.here is a couple pix of my rig
3da9.jpg

Hey my name is Ty [Tyler] from Fleetwood [near Reading] Pennsylvania. I just bought my first Jeep last week. The XJ is stock for now, but plan to go 4.5" w/ 31's and maybe a longarm pretty soon after I fix the front end damage. I'll have pics later.

1996 Jeep Cherokee SE
4.0L Automatic
2Door

TheInstaller said:
Hey Chris, glad to see you made it over here. :cheers:

Hey!

Glad to be here :D

zachxj01 said:
welcome jeep sounds nice any pics

None yet, I gotta get a camera! (all I have is a cellphone)

Hello,
My names Eric everyine calls me Doc though.
Been driving a CJ7 (golden eagle) For a few years now. Started looking for an xj as a daily driver and light trail wheeler for my wife. Had a freind find a nice stock 90 pioneer for a good price so i picked it up.
Anyhow its stock now hopefully not for long!

Back