• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

After almost a year. I finally cracked through the bureaucratic wall and was able to get a vin# and register my homebuilt buggy for off-road use. Thanks Indiana. After going through the process I get why most people vin swap or go use one of the other questionable methods.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

see you in moab in a few weeks?

mac 'leaving in two weeks' gyvr

me2...I was actually looking at laptop mounts in for my JT, so I could do some work on the drive out...

mac 'from the passenger's seat of course' gyvr

Matt leave the laptop at home and enjoy the trip and drinks with us.

Jim it sucks you aren't making it out this year to moab.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

How about a MWC dinner Thursday night at the Moab Brewery? Cindy and I will only be there Thursday and Friday nights and there will be a lot going on Friday night. Would be great to catch up with all our MWC friends!

How about a MWC dinner Thursday night at the Moab Brewery? Cindy and I will only be there Thursday and Friday nights and there will be a lot going on Friday night. Would be great to catch up with all our MWC friends!

IN (3 total)

mac 'doooooooooooo it!' gyvr

Me and suzi would be in

OK. If we can get a head count of who wants to go I can call this week and tell them to set a table off for us.

Tentatively in, pending the results of pritchett canyon. 5 years ago it took us 13 hours to run that trail.....

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

We are all set for dinner Thursday night the 19th at moab brewery. I based are numbers on people who posted in here and added a couple. Set the time at 630. See you all there

Thanks Ben! Look forward to seeing everybody.

:cheers:

89f4fe8711bf0d427c3a8dd26c0a54b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Well, SEMA is a rap. Hardly got to see any stuff because I was working booths all day long, but got me some cool swag including a new ESAB hood.

I can't wait for next year. It was worth staying in the booths, convinced the bosses to let me expense some stuff for hammers in to try and do some marketing stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Back