• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yeah, me too. It sure was nice to see everyone in Moab, wish we could have spent more time together!

We went to St George, UT for a couple weeks in November, had a great time there. Visited Bryce and Zion, several state parks, some nice BLM sites, did a bunch of hiking,
and found out that the 4runner is decent off road even with street tires.

Skidplates got used for the first time in it's 220,000 miles.

It's on all terrains now, more abuse forthcoming...

Sometimes, I wish I'd have kept the 4runner we had when we moved down here, but they can't be flat towed.
Now, here I am thinking about trailering my JL.
I wish I'd make up my mind.
Toyota parts are spendy, though.
I have only driven my JL twice since we got back from Utah.
It still has Salt Lake City gas in it.

I just put gas in my JT from the Moab trip recently.

mac 'you're not alone' gyvr

Sometimes, I wish I'd have kept the 4runner we had when we moved down here, but they can't be flat towed.
Now, here I am thinking about trailering my JL.
I wish I'd make up my mind.
Toyota parts are spendy, though.
I have only driven my JL twice since we got back from Utah.
It still has Salt Lake City gas in it.

Don’t bring up decision making up around my wife. On a weekly basis she has the joy of hearing out 3 or 4 different scenarios for cars and why 1 makes more sense for me than another .

Happy New Year!!!

Had my JT over 4 years (had the LJ 6 years) and her F150 over 5.5 years...

mac 'on a streak!' gyvr

Happy New Year!!!

mac 'on a streak!' gyvr

Just had a crazy work meeting.

Been working on an manager use product for the past 9months. Release plans of Jan1. Was ready on time and good to go on my end by Nov1. Put it in for approvals and was blind sited by a denial with an explanation of we may not use this at all....
Reasoning for not using don't make sense. Event the people that don't have stakes in the game don't think it makes sense. End customer is begging for my release. Not using this could be consider for next year but shit, this product should have been delivered a week ago

Ummm thats like 60% of my scope...

SAM' let me double check my rainy day account 'SET

Just had a crazy work meeting.

Been working on an manager use product for the past 9months. Release plans of Jan1. Was ready on time and good to go on my end by Nov1. Put it in for approvals and was blind sited by a denial with an explanation of we may not use this at all....
Reasoning for not using don't make sense. Event the people that don't have stakes in the game don't think it makes sense. End customer is begging for my release. Not using this could be consider for next year but shit, this product should have been delivered a week ago

Ummm thats like 60% of my scope...

SAM' let me double check my rainy day account 'SET

uh what?

mac 'cornfused' gyvr

uh what?

mac 'cornfused' gyvr

A large part of what I do is provide a training program to maintenance managers around the country. It is a root cause training for equipment failures. It’s been a product I give to USA and Canada for several years.
Last March I was merged to a global team and therefore I started work on deploying my training globally.

I would normally inform the hundreds of managers taking these trainings in Dec what the plan is. As I’m trying to get approval to send this notice, a director in a nutshell states we may not move forward with it(which to me sounds like 3 months too late bruh)

This training is a majority of my daily work. Soooo if you take this away, what am I doing???

SAM’ corporate cuts ‘SET

Happy New Year!!!

mac 'on a streak!' gyvr

11 years for the JK.
10 years for the MJ.
5 years forthe Ram.
4 years for the Subaru.

NAXJA turned 25 years old yesterday.

mac 'cheers!' gyvr

party1:

At first 25 years seem plenty to me then when I think back, I started frequenting NAXJA in 2000 when I bought my first XJ.

NAXJA have been my go-to site throughout those years when the XJ need my attention and when they do not.

A heartfelt thanks to all who have contributed to NAXJA over all those years and made it a staple in my XJ diet.

:thumbup:

Back