• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Why would you buy a Dodge minivan?
What the hell is wrong with you?

Minivans are awful but awesome with kids. Don't let Grace drive it :D

The new Chrysler minivans are pretty nice. Don't get me wrong you'll probably deal with Chrysler's horrible reliability issues, but that damn near 300 horsepower penstar v6 makes them get up and scoot like you wouldn't believe! I'd bet it's as quick or quicker than a 5.9

We will have to race them. Then try front wheel drive burnouts as soon as I find the traction control button. Like everything else it needs tires eventually.

First we are taking it to New York to see my grandpa this weekend...he's 93 in failing health.

mac 'checked the oil it's good!' gyvr

Some of those vans are nice on inside. Do I see a naxja sticker going on back window here soon?

e89ecfeb716d8e163bcbe7341f49dde8.jpg

mac 'done!' gyvr

First we are taking it to New York to see my grandpa this weekend...he's 93 in failing health.

stop by for lunch...or breakfast...or a midnight snack :) i'll actually be home this weekend.

we rented a chrysler minivan this spring for an event in dc...i drove to baltimore to pick someone up at the airport. i was actually surprised at how much power it had. too many gears though....i slapped it into sport shift and wound it up like a top. that thing sounded hilarious when it hit about 5500 rpm

Shamu is back up for sale. It's not a roller. I just want it out of my driveway. Owners wife won't let him have it.

Submit all offers to Tom Martin

We rented one to go to Redheeps house in July 2014. They are decent. They get you with the power, room, and fuel mileage...

Not sure about stopping by Craig...maybe Sunday on the way home...maybe...

mac 'more hp than a c4' gyvr

boss decided that he wants a monthly meeting in 2016(to go along with all our other meetings). this is mandatory for all maintenance and only happens at the one time he sets it for. so basically, 6 of us have to come in during our time off.
im off tonight and work tomorrow night so id usually go to bed tonight around 4am and just have a long day tomorrow. but now i have to stay up all night, to go work at 5:30am, come home about 7:30am, sleep then go back at 6pm
ugh

he is supposed to switch shifts every month but so far my shift got screwed twice.

My ps3 is acting up so no netflix or call of duty. now im watching some movie about zombies on an rave island lol.

may go clean the garage...

SAM'sleep when you're dead right?'SET

morning gang.

Mac, if the vans a rockin'.....

Cheese "slang n bang seating" Man

Shamu is back up for sale. It's not a roller. I just want it out of my driveway. Owners wife won't let him have it.

Submit all offers to Tom Martin

hahahahahaha he hasn't even been married a more than a month or two and already
dang it Charlie!

What does it need? Axles, suspension, wheels, tires?

Really all it needs to move is a 5.13 ring and pinion for the 9" and a set of 5 lug disc brake hubs for the front 44. He has 1970 tires on it. Needs front air shocks or coil overs.

Would be a cheap wheeler but God knows what he wants for it

Samset just get used to 3rd shift being crapped on all the time, it's either too early or too late for the bosses to come in.

On the flip side, short of my immediate supervisor and a shift supervisor, no upper command is working.

mac '$6500 /yr shift premium helps with the bs' gyvr

I hooked the battery maintainer back up on the LJ and forgot to put the hood back down.

Found a divorce deal on the van and traded that pilot off. Can't post it on the book of faces yet.

mac 'wheelin dealin' gyvr

Why can't I remember you have a LJ, yet know you have a LJ?

Morning folks...

So one of my wife's friends was in a vehicle pinch(99 chyco minivan being a pos, what a shock), so I let her drive my Jeep(my black 00 limited). I was told I should have my xj back in a few days...

Two weeks later and after a ton of stories and bs, her van still isn't fixed by the shop, and today my wife informs me that the Jeep got rear ended this morning, but has 'minor' damage. Deadbeat pos driver of the other vehicle drives off, of coarse, because Goshen.

Going to stop by the facility where they work and see how "minor' the damage is.

Should have let her drive the MJ or the snow plow rig.

k5 'pissed off' matt

Hopefully the damage isn't too bad. I know how the drivers are in Goshen and they have to be some of the worst out there.

it sounds like a good lesson of why everyone should carry a gallon of gas and some matches at all times...

Cheese "so many ways to be used" Man

Back