• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

it sounds like a good lesson of why everyone should carry a gallon of gas and some matches at all times...

Cheese "so many ways to be used" Man

indeed...

it also comes in handy when you are supposed to get gas over in PA when you are picking a cake up for your daughters bday party and get distracted by a jy that is always a goldmine...and then forget to get gas before leaving.

at least i remembered the cake

I have a solid offer on the C10 (not really even trying to sell it) but it is for a 2014 Polaris RZR1000XP with all sorts of factory add ons, and only 35 hours. Old dude owned since new (I know him well) and it has an avg speed of 13.7mph on it :D, he is putting out a solid offer of the RZR and $9000 cash. I think it is gonna happen......

I let a 'buddy' borrow the baby jeep back in the day once while he rebuilt the motor in his jeep.

Four months later I got it back.

I used to loan the trailer out, twice it came back with bent axles.

More than one set of friends wants to borrow the RV...we decided that $2k a week rental would make it worth the headache...so far no customers...and I'm fine with that.

mac 'only 2 or 3 people I loan stuff out too now' gyvr

$50 is a good deal on that.

I sure thought so, and I could not make the boxes look that nice, so I ordered them and they were here in like 3 days. Trying to find some 72" fenders is about impossible up here for some reason.....my build my own out of c channel....they would never buckle!

Trailer is getting some WF loving this year...but if I get this RZR I may put it on the flatbed and not drag a trailer. :thumbup:

Was 2.01 in allegany...we weren't there tho for gas...

Daughter has to pee every 100 miles...

Filled up on OH for $1.45

mac '24 mpg hand figured'gyvr

Back