• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Bought a radio for the LJ...no aux input on the factory radio was killing me...went ballin with one that is Xm ready...then you have to buy the Xm crap that plugs in...best buy sales lady (who was hot) hooked me up with price matching in the store on amazon...saved half.

Plus it's a marine radio and was on clearance.

mac 'early Father's Day present' gyvr

And...... not a flash burn, apparently, but irisitis of some unknown cause. Treated with steroid eye drops, hourly. Looking at a computer screen is rather unpleasant today.
Ugh. By the time this is over, I may wish it was a flash burn. This iritis looks like it's going to be difficult.

Bought a radio for the LJ...no aux input on the factory radio was killing me...went ballin with one that is Xm ready...then you have to buy the Xm crap that plugs in...best buy sales lady (who was hot) hooked me up with price matching in the store on amazon...saved half.

Plus it's a marine radio and was on clearance.

mac 'early Father's Day present' gyvr

Get a head unit with Bluetooth audio and you'll really be spoiled....

Short"92 Camry with Bluetooth and touchscreen"xjdoug

I'm happy as long as I can plug my mp3 player into it. The 95 needs something like that. I think I wanna go back to an actual CD player in the 97 and put the media player in the 95.

Anyone have, or know where I can get a FSM for a John Deere 2950? Specificly a wiring diagram for the cab. Who ever designed the wiring in this thing was an F-ing idot!!!!!

Last edited:
True but in the MW and SE it's unavoidable.

Well what kind of mud are you talking? They suck in that thick clay bottomless Cliffs Insane Terrain mud. They're fine in Badlands red trail mud.

Stepping up to a swamper is the only tire you'll find a big difference in mud performance. All of the milder MTs (KM2,Kev,etc) are virtually the same in that deep gooey crapola.

Lets put it this way. They're better in the mud than your old style MTR's were. I've got a video floating around on my FB of me in a pit in 2wd. I was surprised

What is it doing?

Most channels I do not get HD versions (especially ones I watch like Discovery and History), some channels I do. It says "signal loss on HD, switchign to SD". We didn't have many issues when it was temp. placed. I wasn't home when the tech put it on a pole, he told my dad that if he moved it six feet west that the dish would be in a better position. We didn't have many issues, but lost reception very easily when it moved. Of course I told my dad to complain but he never did.

This is roughly where the dish was temp placed and pointed.

This is where the guy put it who put it on the pole.

My phone is against the receiver part of the dish. Now the shed didn't help any, but still shouldn't be an issue if it was kept where it was.

found a garage today that needs roof repair...guy offered me a free years rent on a 2 car garage in exchange for the repair. hmm...going over tomorrow to see how bad the roof really is.

alt "tar paper and shingles" rocker1

Get a head unit with Bluetooth audio and you'll really be spoiled....

Short"92 Camry with Bluetooth and touchscreen"xjdoug

Got one with blue tooth, pandora, aux in, usb, AND XMsiruis ready...

Its all installed and very cool. I haven't bought a new radio in 5 years...

The sat radio will kick ass in moab...and at the badlands...and in harlan...and its a marine water resistance radio.

mac 'now if i could remember my xmsirrus password' gyvr

Back