• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Left Attica 8:30am yesterday, made it through Chicago, avoided all tolls and got home around 7pm after dropping the trailer off at school.

I found the 'bead leak' for those that were with me, and lets just say we may have a Frankenspare Junior...

Sidewall is ripped/torn/cut about 1 inch below the bead...
574972_10151363246374811_1767825445_n.jpg

Good thing I bought the MTRs...

Posted on another forum a few pictures and one person said "they would do that with a Wrangler but not with a Soccer mom mobile". I kindly responded that a 99 Wrangler would have been about 10k more and upgrades cost the same. Also that my XJ is only about 1.5' longer then a TJ and a foot longer then a JK and a foot shorter then a JKU.

NICE!! Bring a couple briefcases of burgers with you!!!!! I'll grab the fountain pepto bismol, and sean can get the Rally's!!

I'm down if you got a passenger seat for me....I'll drive the neon up after I swap cruise control in.

well, just got a chance to sit at the computer. This weekend was a blast.

when I was loading my rig I noticed that I broke the pass side radius arm, it is being held by a thread.

fore 'thought I went carnage free' wheeler

when I was loading my rig I noticed that I broke the pass side radius arm, it is being held by a thread.

I have a set of 2 good arms built and sleeved with jj's at the shop if you need them I think bossman would sell cheap

nice avatar

mac 'brings the funny' gyvr

What color are the flames?

I really wish I managed to make it this year :( I did drown my 4.0 a second time Thursday night so I could remember the good times. Really though, I didn't intend to... fortunately it didn't fully hydrolock, just sputtered a bit.

See you at NACFest Polar, I try to make it there every year.

where and what is this nacfest you speak of :)

I have a set of 2 good arms built and sleeved with jj's at the shop if you need them I think bossman would sell cheap

I will keep this in mind, I need to get my jeep off the trailer and in the garage to get it torn down to see the extent.

nice avatar

mac 'brings the funny' gyvr

Our Weathertech rep did the lucifer look. I like Orange.

The more mud I remove the more I find...

Stripped spacer stud, looking like I need a new set of spacers, bent ZJ tie-rod (lucky I won that Currie System :D ) Dented hatch, cracked pass. rear window, and there's P.S. fluid all over the engine bay, thinking I have a bent/plugged P.S. line... Ohh and the rim that got chewed trying to get the stud off (I got it) also has a nice dent in it, looks like thats the official spare now...

99SJ 'Excavation Continues Tomorrow' Ex

Last edited:
You will be closer to NACFest than I will be.

You will be closer to NACFest than I will be.

huh...its funny. moving to the city might finally get me into organized wheeling.

i have been approved by the wife to buy a dodge 2500 sometime in the next year. looking at 94-96 with a 12v cummins. (96 and older diesels don't need to be inspected in jersey). we've also talked to the realtor about the property we've been looking at. seems legit and it would be a great place for a shed and a cabin :)

i sold the boat and 2 motors i bought for 1900 today for $3000...already priced out a new boat for when i get to town. saves me from having to drag it across the country! got someone looking at the subie and the j10 tomorrow

alt "cleanin house and takin names" rocker1

What I thought was a bad part in the distributor causing a misfire or something else causing my check engine light just might have been the number six spark plug loose. How it got loose, I don't know. I put them in myself, and I am 99.9% sure they were tight when I put them in. Anyway, Sunday, I took the loose plug out, got the plug wire off without needed to replace it (it didn't want to undo itself in Attica without some issues), and put it back in with no problem and no CEL since.

Back