• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just got home from WF and started going through my videos.....i'm gonna need music to cover up Josh talking! :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362346560.859895.jpg

Got home, Dan loaded up and headed to MI with the kids...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362346600.754558.jpg

mac 'exhausted' gyvr

I really wish I managed to make it this year :( I did drown my 4.0 a second time Thursday night so I could remember the good times. Really though, I didn't intend to... fortunately it didn't fully hydrolock, just sputtered a bit.

See you at NACFest Polar, I try to make it there every year.

I really wish I managed to make it this year :( I did drown my 4.0 a second time Thursday night so I could remember the good times. Really though, I didn't intend to... fortunately it didn't fully hydrolock, just sputtered a bit.

See you at NACFest Polar, I try to make it there every year.

It will be good to finally meet some NAC guys! Sounds like we will fit in nice over there haha. Looks like BrianHo is going too.

Since I have only been to Badlands, what can I do at Redbird? I have never been there, but only live about 40 minutes away.

Back