• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

just run stock until you puncture it, then spray flexseal over it.....

Ive only ever had stock covers till I put tbe 60s in the buggy. Went with a Ruffstuff for the rear, been good but leaked like crazy for the first year or so before I decided to mess with it. Eneded up cleaning everything up, sealing with RightStuff Ultra Black, let sit over night then filled it up, no leaks since July. YRWV and its not a DD so I dont care if it leaks some.

This is what I used every time I put a cover back on, you can remove the bolts after it has set up and you will have to beat the cover off. Good shit.

I have solid diff covers front and rear, no issues with them so far...

I think for the money I'm gonna order the Solid covers. I don't PLAN on bashing too many rocks at high speed, and I'll carry a roll of mesh tape and a can of flex seal. Running lube locker front and rear

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I like flannel covers this time of year...but solid covers in the summer

Can’t wait until the first week of March, ready to see and hear a little heartbeat.

I'm realizing I might have a parts hoarding issue when I have a she'd full of parts and a stack of tires at Rob's, a spare tire and carrier at Mt parents place, an axle in the jeep, and a full size spare in my living room. Maybe I just need to move out in the middle of nowhere so o can afford more than a 1 bedroom apartment

Mac, looks like you got new hometown heroes
455ec8376e5dc91b2b749da9771f9a76.jpg

Which one did they miss?

Back