• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

nope, started at the same place. they got to the troutdale oregon fedex distribution center, 3 of the boxes departed at one time, and the 4th departed 1 hour later.

Anybody here ever added a brake controller to an XJ that didnt come with one from the factory?

I added one to the baby Jeep.

It had the towing package. I had to dig the blue wire out from under the dash and hook the rest of them up to power, ground, and the brake light switch.

mac 'it was a 96' gyvr

No, you, Fred, and Barney just put your feet down :D

Rusted out floorboards help in that situation.

Just saw one if the temps pull a natty ice out the trunk of his car. Wtf. Its 9:30

1559481f2c5774b013f2307c65a98f78.jpg

This is what the driver's side looks like after all the holes are drilled and everything is prepped for the new sides.

8db877bae67392a24dca84f9fa5ed6ac.jpg

I wanted to clean up the body to put the fenders over. I had some left over color matched paint from the front fenders that i dabbed on to cover the metal up. Most of it will be covered up by the fenders anyways.

mac ‘prepped and waiting for the new fenders to come back from paint’ gyvr

Waiting on the fenders still...

mac 'but the underside it cleaned up' gyvr

So time for differ covers. I wanna get new ones front and rear since the 8.8 and D30 covers are both thin stamped steel and I almost cracked the stock one on my new D30 with just a hammer. I was eyeing the Solid Diff covers because they're $130 plus shipping for the pair.

Anyone here run them ever have them crack? Or should I go with a heavy welded steel one?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Ive only ever had stock covers till I put tbe 60s in the buggy. Went with a Ruffstuff for the rear, been good but leaked like crazy for the first year or so before I decided to mess with it. Eneded up cleaning everything up, sealing with RightStuff Ultra Black, let sit over night then filled it up, no leaks since July. YRWV and its not a DD so I dont care if it leaks some.

Back