• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That shop owes you a handy and at a minimum and a rim job, with syrup.

Altrocker, its just a 302.

Not many mustangs out there with Performace parts...right?

My parents had a 2000 mountaineer with the 302. It had go.

The v8 tcases are single speed, but your 4.0 one should work.

Personally id sell it or scrap it and buy another one if it fits your family.

mac ‘redneck power’ gyvr

Altrocker, its just a 302.

Not many mustangs out there with Performace parts...right?

My parents had a 2000 mountaineer with the 302. It had go.

The v8 tcases are single speed, but your 4.0 one should work.

Personally id sell it or scrap it and buy another one if it fits your family.

mac ‘redneck power’ gyvr
From what I understand they don't have a ton of interchangeability with mustang parts...but I'm also not a Ford guy, so I don't know if that's true.

The ford 4.0 is a time bomb and the transmissions are worse unfortunatley. Every 4.0 will need timing chains as it gets close to 200k...$350 for the tool to do it, $350 for the timing set plus a gasket kit
And you need to pull the motor. It will grenade the engine if the chains break...there are 3 chains and one is in the rear of the engine

I'm currently trying to find a 5 speed tranny since they actually made a model with a manual. Those are fairly stout, and would actually influence my decision to put another 4.0 in it pretty heavily.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone, Elizabeth got a big bear. It has to sit in the passenger seat of my car and might set off the air bag light, haha.

F03FAE50-2CD6-4E53-8309-520132B7596B.jpg

e7f349db264ed10e0ef0236d1cc52c38.jpg

mac ‘Merry Christmas’ gyvr

Who was the regear guy near Chicago? I need to get my D30 regeared. I know I talked to a member on here but can't find it in my PMs

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I'm watching my neighbor's house while they are gone and taking advantage of their heated garage to work on the Yukon.

One of these days I'll put a ceiling in my garage and run some kind of heat. For now the salamander on blast will have to do.

I'm watching my neighbor's house while they are gone and taking advantage of their heated garage to work on the Yukon.

One of these days I'll put a ceiling in my garage and run some kind of heat. For now the salamander on blast will have to do.

The real question we all want answered, can you find a dildo in the house?

Who was the regear guy near Chicago? I need to get my D30 regeared. I know I talked to a member on here but can't find it in my PMs

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I have a guy in Fort Wayne.

mac ‘search my pms’ gyvr

Back