• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'd prefer Kelly...

Driving into work this morning my XJ started thumping as I got off the expressway. Sounds like I'm gonna need to swap new U joints somewhere, and won't have a chance til late Friday. I really need a new DD

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

So my coworker didn't want to sign for my scratch and dent leaf springs because.... Wait for it.... They showed up all scratched.

On the plus side got 2 RE leaf springs for the price of one. I'm starting to like eBay more and more these days

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

3502f5bc1b0e747ec7f9d1a129d8643f.jpg

mac ‘another badge’ gyvr

7df8a4517636af78f14e2df79a89b417.jpg

It’s only for Wrangler owners.

J/K

:)

It’s called Jeep badge of honor program. I’ve posted the above pic before.

There’s an app, you check in by gps on your phone at the trails that they have picked out. You have to enter your VIN.

They send them to you for free after check in.

mac ‘you have to be there...or close’ gyvr

Would you seriously conciser Trail #14 one of the toughest 4 x 4 trails in the country?
Where is your Pritchet Canyon Badge?

That last year we went to Moab Kane Creek Trail was THE toughest trail I had ever run.
The huge flood the night before washed it out, it was tough!

They have only ever sent two max at a time...

Pritchett is a funny one to check into...there’s no cell service...

mac ‘I’ve ran it 3 times, one of my favorites’ gyvr has

yea i downloaded the app but it sucks because if i'm off roading i dont have service. they should have a way for us to take a picture at the head of the trail to send at a later time. like something with our name and the signs for the trail in the same picture.

Back