• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

well no move to Lafayette for me. had a phone interview with Subaru that went well. however, they repeatedly said that there is about 15-20hrs a week of paid OT (which is great, dont have a problem working OT) with almost all of it being required on the weekends and holidays. if i didnt have to relocate, i'd probably take it and see how bad it really is but i just can't justify moving to a new state to potentially work 7 days a week. plus the weekends would be when we'd head back to WI to visit with family.

New shoes for the Chuck Wagon. Not the 35's I should have bought from JR. These are BF Goodrich KM2's in the 33x10.50x15 variety.

Great tires! I have the same tires on the LJ.

mac ‘they work!’ gyvr

Chuck its nice to see how far your jeep has come along since wheeling with ya last fall at redbird. Tires look good on there.

Looks good Chuck. I think we should have a front bumper done for you by the Bundy Hill trip if you're still interested.

Interested? Shoot I cut this thing in anticipation of the bumper LOL. Seriously I can't wait. PM me what I owe you, if you gonna be at Bundy Hill I will bring cash and make you put it on for me.

Nice upgrade chuck.

I got those 35s from J.R. Gear sets are in my very near future. It’s managable with no OD. But that’s it. It’s lame. You’ll enjoy the 33s. If I recall you have 3” lift, so 33s with trimming will work good. trust me 35s in no way clear anything on 3” of lift. I am doing extensive inner fender reconstruction front and rear to keep some up travel. With extended bumpstops even.

I wanted to make the trip to Michigan but not sure I’ll be ready by then.

My jeep feels a bit sluggish with my 33x10.5R15s, hoping the 4.10 gears will help. The traction and clearance bump was awesome though.

Try to get Rob to build you a rear bumper too, he loves building them.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Nice upgrade chuck.

I got those 35s from J.R. Gear sets are in my very near future. It’s managable with no OD. But that’s it. It’s lame. You’ll enjoy the 33s. If I recall you have 3” lift, so 33s with trimming will work good. trust me 35s in no way clear anything on 3” of lift. I am doing extensive inner fender reconstruction front and rear to keep some up travel. With extended bumpstops even.

Just because your jeep isn't done is no excuse not to attend.

Just sayin...

Nice upgrade chuck.

You have almost 3 weeks to get it finished. If not still come up and hang out.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

When replacing floor sections, we welding or body glue?
I know in body shops they glue on quarters and such. Figured why bother with welding if that’s how the pros do it...

When replacing floor sections, we welding or body glue?
I know in body shops they glue on quarters and such. Figured why bother with welding if that’s how the pros do it...

Don't glue them. Quarter panels don't see much flex or twist. Floors in an XJ on the other hand offer some amount of strength and they flex alot. At minimum I stitch weld them to the existing flooring and the uniframe rails.

Some people need training on how to secure a vehicle!

57ee808f2670d431b47bc981ebb3d3e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back