• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

how many more reminders do you need...

mac 'I even sent you a text' gyvr

I know man, just got it this morning. Spent the last day in the hospital and trying to get caught up on a few things now. Will get it updated today or tomorrow.

I have an interview for a dream job today.

O'Reilly Auto Parts. Making 10 bucks an hour selling alternators to driveway mechanics bitching about pricing.

Wait, kinda sounds like you jeepers...

But I need something to tide me over and this is the first call I've gotten. Assuming the pay will be to low to cover child care anyways so likely I will end up turning it down.

I was offered a "part time" job at the city park district maintenance department a month ago. $11.00, 40 hours per week. I would have to take the overpriced insurance so my take home pay would have been about $250.00 per week. I can make that in two hours being self employed. So I turned it down.

where's my sticker..I renewed over an hour ago...I want my damn sticker!

boom..paid up just now...where's my sticker!!!

where's my sticker..I renewed over an hour ago...I want my damn sticker!

If you would've renewed by the end of the month you would get it this week.

Since it's after the 1st, you'll have to wait until 9 more people sign up in Sept.

They get done in groups of 10...because there are 10 membership cards on a sheet.

The rest get caught up at the end of the month.

Thanks
M

Somehow I am able to wake up everyday and not need any caffeine. I gave up sodas two and a half years ago, they don't count when you mix (still only use sprite so no caffeine).

If you would've renewed by the end of the month you would get it this week.

Since it's after the 1st, you'll have to wait until 9 more people sign up in Sept.

They get done in groups of 10...because there are 10 membership cards on a sheet.

The rest get caught up at the end of the month.

Thanks
M

but I NEED my sticker mang!! STICKER STICKER STICKER STICKER!!!! whoo, sparkles...I like squirrels...

I drink soda...lots of it. But it's almost all caffeine free. I drink decaf coffee once or twice a month if I go to breakfast with my dad.

mac 'and decaf coffee on cold wheelin trip mornings' gyvr

Gave up soda years ago, still drink one or 2 a month if that but coffee with sugar/creamer and a Monster Rehab took its place along with a few gallons of water a day give or take a bit.

Back