• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I think that some brains have a hard time comprehending certain things that other might be able to see more clearly.

telling me that a brick and a feather will fall at the same speed in a vacuum is hard to understand.

in the same sense its hard for me to think about all those little white dots called stars being the same thing as the sun and therefore having entire solar systems wrapped around them.......ouch my brain hurts!

right now im just trying to figure out how fast you have to walk to get 100m away from a snake that's 5m from you and traveling at 1.5 m/s.......ouch

that, by the way, is question 1 of this class which is intro into physics

im sure the good people of naxja will hear me rant on this class again.

SAM'never thought i'd wish to be back in semiconductors'SET

download hugh everett's paper on multiple universes.

get back to me.
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/manyworlds/pdf/dissertation.pdf

also, the time has come that I buy a scanner capable of talking teh renixes.

is the mt2500 the only one? and what cartridge do I need?

mostly because if I don't do it now, they're gonna disappear forever and I will have missed the chance. Lots of mt2500s on ebay for cheaps.

edit:
Yes, there's the DRB, but no. Not for the kind of money they bring used.

Drinking out w old old boss he is cheating on his old wife if so fumed up. Should have been home 4 hours ago.....

5340d0ac2b725ba6163538ba11df1697.jpg

Don't remember much about last night for some reason....

try facepages...he doesn't really come on here anymore

I already contacted him.

He sent me photos of what he has.
apparently you have to get the primary cartridge with the legacy ship inside, or it wno't talk renix.

so the hunt begins.

Drank two women today...at a burnout party...
a9a35b2a7692f9bfd696ddc60c4a6b8c.jpg

mac 'a rare beer afternoon' gyvr

We are in contact for buying a house. I've signed my name so many times now and I'm not even at the closing table yet. I can't wait to be done with this process.

polar 'it has a garage' jeep

Congratulations!

Think I'm going to pick up the Dewalt 20v max grease gun. Way too many things to grease on the buggy that the regular pump gun sucks A$$. Its $169 at home depot plus discount for using the HD card.

Just took a VW GTI on a quick test drive. more fun than watching two fat chicks wrestle in mud. not buying it though, had a rebuilt title and you could tell what happened to it because of the shitty paint matching.

Just took a VW GTI on a quick test drive. more fun than watching two fat chicks wrestle in mud. not buying it though, had a rebuilt title and you could tell what happened to it because of the shitty paint matching.

They can be fun just needs a down pipe and tune, assuming it was a turbo car.

My MK5 GLI (GTI sedan) is about 260hp 320ftlbs, moves pretty good

Back