• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm bringing--------to the Pig Gig.

Keeping in mind that I have no culinary skillz - I am pretty much limited to any side dish that can be purchased at a grocery :D If left to my own devices you will end up with some potato salad, a few bags of chips and a lot of soda. Hope that's OK. I'd be happy to pick up whatever is needed, just tell me what.

Now that I think about it, there is a local BBQ place here that absolutely rocks, I will stop and try to grab a pint or two of sauce from them. It's good stuff.

Just bring Neal and the turkey fryer! :D

How about some plates, napkins, and plastiware? Any takers?

I'm not going to be able to make it after all. :tear:
My boys' football game was rescheduled and I have to be there. I was so looking forward to this, too. Hope you guys have just shy of too much fun.

Oh, must have missed that MXJ.......Thanks!

Ok, I have secured 2 pints of salsa that came out of my cousins garden and I'm gonna grab a bag or 2 of tortilla chips.

I'll pick up some mararoni salad or something like that along with a couple gallons of Arnold Palmer.

I'll pick up some mararoni salad or something like that along with a couple gallons of Arnold Palmer.
That'd be great. Thanks!

Wyfie says she plans to make some brownies.

I picked up all of my Gig supplies today. Charcoal, pans, hickory, and some beverages.......oh, and a table cloth with cocks on it.

Anyone have any good recipes for marinade to inject the pig with?

I'll do some net searching and see what I can find......

I can smell the cookies baking right now and they smell scrumptious...thats right biatches..I said scrumptious :D

I will not be making a Bacon Explosion tis go around, I am going to experiment with it at home before unleashing it upon the public...I am planning on having the receipe tweaked and perfected by WF Oh-Ten :chef:

I grabbed some forks, spoons and napkins at the store yesterday.

Bacon wrapped smokies are ready for the oven first thing in the morning.

Damn, I'm droolin' already!

The lager is carbonated, and tasty. Got growlers of schwarzbier, wit, irish red, and the tripel IPA, hopefully that's enough for everyone that wants, to try a glass.

I've had a request for Rotel Dip. I feel that it's kind of stepping on the Chezman's toes but,............I don't want to listen to Dave whine about not having any rotel dip.:D

Back