• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iceland Offroad Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody was mocking you for not having a bunch of posts. If I read it right, it seemed to me Scott was telling everyone else to calm down and not run you off while you're still new. For whatever reason, you seemed to take it as a personal affront and got all butt hurt. The crazy attitude came from you posting something crazy, it getting deleted by the mods then you posting it again. When you come out acting crazy, everyone else will follow suit, and most don't know when to quit.

"New user only 5 posts...get KY...you'll need it"... And I didnt come back aggressive or butt hurt. Just because Ive only posted 5 posts means Im naive and will buy them? I was just curious. If I asked what do you guys think about Quadratec or 4Wheelparts customer service, I wouldnt expect someone to tell me how 3 years ago they bought some H4 bulbs that held up to a rock that was thrown and Jeep4x4.com is awsome.

Then Im told because I keep asking because nobodies answering, I must be a rep for the company. Gets annoying. And these "crazy attitude" comments were directed to only I think 2 people. Everyone else...kinda like yourself, just took it upon themselves to jump on the wagon and throw there irrelevant .02 worth in.

"New user only 5 posts...get KY...you'll need it"... And I didnt come back aggressive or butt hurt. Just because Ive only posted 5 posts means Im naive and will buy them? I was just curious. If I asked what do you guys think about Quadratec or 4Wheelparts customer service, I wouldnt expect someone to tell me how 3 years ago they bought some H4 bulbs that held up to a rock that was thrown and Jeep4x4.com is awsome.
Incorrect comparison. Those are companies who do a large amount of business and with whom its likely that someone here would've at some point done business recently. I'm sorry that no one has recently done business with Iceland, and therefore the responses to your thread dealt more with past performance and perceived product quality. but, like I said, it's the internet, stuff gets off topic. You should be glad so much of it stayed related to Iceland Offroad...after you're here a while, you'll realize we get off topic frequently.
Then Im told because I keep asking because nobodies answering, I must be a rep for the company. Gets annoying. And these "crazy attitude" comments were directed to only I think 2 people. Everyone else...kinda like yourself, just took it upon themselves to jump on the wagon and throw there irrelevant .02 worth in.
What wagon? I see idiots all around.
Yes Sir, I see that theres lots of "info" being given, but none for the actual question. This jeep as stated in an earlier post wont be seeing much abuse, I simply wanted to know if they had improved on customer service, I like the flares, they are better than bushwacker or napier and they look 10 times better, they are also stronger.

To answer your question. No, I would guess that they aren't any better with customer service. Just a couple weeks ago I was reading a current thread with the same negative comments. Personally, I haven't dealt with them but I know other who have.

Looking for a current review thread. Hang tight.

Come on guys atleast let him get to 50 posts before you make him think ware all a-holes.
I attributed this post to the wrong guy.
Quit being a smart ass.

And the few posts by the OP not being an idiot.

:roflmao:
You weren't the only one I called out to knock it off.
Go away Nancy, and let the adults talk now. XOXOX, I'm sure there are other threads you can go Troll and be cool on.
This is the attitude. We don't know you here. Maybe you're a Jeepin genius, maybe not, but when you cop an attitude with people who don't know you, it's not likely to end well.

Yeah it was attitude, you're only posting my replies...to comments that evoke attitude. I realize things get off topic no problem, but its my thread, If its all off topic I can keep asking, if that annoys people to the point they have to be snide in their replies...oh well, I can be a smart a$$ too. Its the people who just jump on this thread just to run their mouths that annoy me. But if you read this thread, I stated several times I already knew of their past, I already knew about the product....that apparently ticked some people off.

Incorrect comparison. Those are companies who do a large amount of business and with whom its likely that someone here would've at some point done business recently. I'm sorry that no one has recently done business with Iceland, and therefore the responses to your thread dealt more with past performance and perceived product quality. but, like I said, it's the internet, stuff gets off topic. You should be glad so much of it stayed related to Iceland Offroad...after you're here a while, you'll realize we get off topic frequently.

This is the attitude. We don't know you here. Maybe you're a Jeepin genius, maybe not, but when you cop an attitude with people who don't know you, it's not likely to end well.

...after you're here a while, you'll realize we get off topic frequently.
You should use limit straps.

But back on topic,
Iceland flares(or what ever the name is) must of really screwed alot of people for there to not be any current reviews on customer service. no repeat customers.

Well XXXX me i order some flares from them about 3 weeks ago. I will let you guys know how it goes. We will see how there customer service has improved or not. The website says 30 days. Ill give them 60 before i get crazy or anything.

I hope you get them in the 30 days they say.Let us know how it goes and post up pics of the install to please.

How much time can pass before you can't get you money back?Via pay pal or CC?

Quit being a smart ass
.!.:D.!.
And most companies I know that have gone down this way usually don't ever recover. Take for example Ballistic; orders not being shipped out, customer service nonexistent, etc. In the end they closed up. It's when they start trying to care that you realize they are now desperate. I know a couple of guys on other forums where I'm just waiting for them to close up as well.

Well XXXX me i order some flares from them about 3 weeks ago. I will let you guys know how it goes. We will see how there customer service has improved or not. The website says 30 days. Ill give them 60 before i get crazy or anything.

Hopefully it goes well, keep us updated. I emailed him a few weeks ago and he told me 6-7 weeks before they would be shipped....then another 5 days to get to me

Ok dude...thank you for the mentorship, your tutelage is appreciated, now if you dont have any thoughts on iceland offroad you're only really adding to the BS.

BEST thing to do....go there yourself.I would if I had ordered them and I live in NC....with a Shotgun...and a Hound Dog...and an Aligator...well the gators for getting rid of the larger pieces....:dunce:
Iceland Off-Road ** 4639 W Apple Blossom Circle** Cedar Hills, UT 84062

I hope no environmentalist tree hugers see that video. :eyes:

Anywho.. They are definitely rugged. I just wish they would get the cost down.

E

Ok dude...thank you for the mentorship, your tutelage is appreciated, now if you dont have any thoughts on iceland offroad you're only really adding to the BS.
Responding to one post 3 times adds considerably as well. Almost as much as Iceland not shipping orders does. Too bad they make such great looking flares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back