• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iceland Offroad Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon dan, an aluminum sided trailer is several steps up from a tar paper shack

Thats T.J. bro, not Maine. But yeah I guess some Mainers can be odd, but living 15 years in San Diego never seen an oddity there the whole time I was there.

Cmon dan, an aluminum sided trailer is several steps up from a tar paper shack
well i dont know... i've never seen a shack with a toilet seat on a drawer. but i guess i'll have to listen to the voice of experience.

Thats T.J. bro, not Maine. But yeah I guess some Mainers can be odd, but living 15 years in San Diego never seen an oddity there the whole time I was there.

No, TJ is car tires and old garage doors. Is it any wonder earthquakes can be so hazardous?

No, TJ is car tires and old garage doors. Is it any wonder earthquakes can be so hazardous?

You can get some killer custom interior work there tho. And trust me, Ive been "apprehended" by the federalies there, theres lots of shacks I noticed while they drove me around at 2 am shackled on the back of a pick up....ahhh...the good times

spent a lot of time when i was younger camping and fishing in baxter, moosehead lake, and the penobscot river. nice country up there, i do miss it.

Aww...did your wittle feewings get huuuurt? My "mallcrawler" would run over that junk your driving Nancy. Yes it is my DD, but not my 1st or only Jeep. And I wasnt refering to my girlfriend, but you obviously dont know much about the opposite gender, I wont judge you though, just wanted to help you out a little. And why dont you go play on someone elses thread, I didnt ask for your opinion.:looser::looser::looser:

Sounds like you’re the one with the hurt feelings....

you ask about these flairs and was told to run away from them cause they don't ship them out.You only came on here to ask about them, sounds like you work for this screwed up company to me.So if that is the case fix it or just drop it and be the bigger man.

Sorry if you got hurt from us saying that they suck just like this company does.
Have a nice day and enjoy the info you can get off this site. We don't count post numbers on here, we just help a lot of folks out so some people have higher numbers.Me, i just sit here all day waiting for the weekend to come so i can go offroading.Sometimes i help folks build there jeeps.Other times i just sit here drinking my pepsi and laughing.OH, are you a boy or a girl?You posted on page 1 i think you was a girl.Then you posted you was a guy.Just asking.

thank you

Ummm....your point? Yeah I got on here to ask about Iceland Offroad. Sorry I havnt posted 12 million posts, Ive got lots better things to do, like girls and beer and jeeps, Figured there might be some sort of constructive info on here. So far Ive heard about gay sex and Honda Civics.....I already know what they are made of, I already know if I like them or not, I already know they are still in business, I just wanted to know if they have gotten any better since the 2010 posts.

You'd have to check with that dude thats into it I guess, I'm not really into the gay sex but my boyfriend seems to love it. I guess I googled the wrong forum...I could have sworn it was NAXJA not NAMBLA...Damn booze man....gets ya everytime.

HMMM, i was wrong, both of these was page 1.Sorry

you ask about these flairs and was told to run away from them cause they don't ship them out.You only came on here to ask about them, sounds like you work for this screwed up company to me.So if that is the case fix it or just drop it and be the bigger man.

Sorry if you got hurt from us saying that they suck just like this company does.
Have a nice day and enjoy the info you can get off this site. We don't count post numbers on here, we just help a lot of folks out so some people have higher numbers.Me, i just sit here all day waiting for the weekend to come so i can go offroading.Sometimes i help folks build there jeeps.Other times i just sit here drinking my pepsi and laughing.OH, are you a boy or a girl?You posted on page 1 i think you was a girl.Then you posted you was a guy.Just asking.

thank you

I asked about the company, i already knew about the product...also stated several times. The two people who had an opinion read the same 2 year old info I did. I was curious about 2012 and if it improved. (customer service) I wasnt pushing for them or promoting them, so I dont see why anyone (you) would think I work for them. As far as the "girl" thing...that went over your head. It was a gay retoric to the previous gay comment, "I'm not gay but my boyfriend is" Get it? I could care less honest to god if they suck or what people think of them, that wasnt the question. Enjoy your pepsi and computer.

being a small buisness owner that hand makes things, i have been overwhelmed and have gotten behind more than once. when you're a one man show or have limited resources, it's VERY hard to get back on track. i've had to let email communications slide a little in order to keep the machines running to get back on track before it got worse. doesnt mean anyone's a theif or whatever, it's just the unfortunate downside to being an experienced craftsman but new to business and not having the experience to know the preventative measures to take to keep from getting overwhelmed when you make a product that's in demand. Making things to order is a VERY tough business, and many times it's cost prohibitive to keep items in stock when you're starting out. After the demand is realized, it is VERY hard to catch back up and produce inventory instead of just filling backlog. I think airsailor realizes that and is curious if they've gotten back on track, or if it's the same old story as before. it was a legitimate question in my eyes. i'm not defending iceland or saying that's even the case, but just throwing out another perspective to consider before you bash the guy.

The question was legit, the crazy attitude wasn't. It's the interwebs, not everyone will be right on topic...

thank you
I think I agree with you, but with all the grammatical and spelling errors its hard to tell what you are actually saying :moon:

The crazy attitude? lol. I apologize for my crazy attitude. Gotta forgive me, I havnt even gotten "to 50 posts yet"
Nobody was mocking you for not having a bunch of posts. If I read it right, it seemed to me Scott was telling everyone else to calm down and not run you off while you're still new. For whatever reason, you seemed to take it as a personal affront and got all butt hurt. The crazy attitude came from you posting something crazy, it getting deleted by the mods then you posting it again. When you come out acting crazy, everyone else will follow suit, and most don't know when to quit.

I think I agree with you, but with all the grammatical and spelling errors its hard to tell what you are actually saying :moon:

I hate it when i do this.I know i'm old, so it doesn't butt hurt me when i don't make since.Thank you for letting me know.:wave1:

Darn my spill checkes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back