• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much lift do I need?

I don't think I'm going to carry a spare or an extra long hi-lift. Either on the bumper or the roof, that extra 12,500 lbs is going to throw off my center of gravity. I'll just keep one of these guys on speed dial, and several case of Fix-A-Flat

jack.jpg

you are aware that it would be nearly impossible to get a flat with a tire that size?

*he says with a serious face*

you're going to have to run like -13psig in those to get any kind of sidewall flex, yeah.

edit: only web wheelers and post whores think that tire carrier will only handle small tires. You'll be fine, just get a 5th wheel spacer so it will match the bolt pattern.

Last edited:
edit: only web wheelers and post whores think that tire carrier will only handle small tires. You'll be fine, just get a 5th wheel spacer so it will match the bolt pattern.

:roflmao:

you're going to have to run like -13psig in those to get any kind of sidewall flex, yeah.

No way! Fill em halfway with water, its a low COG build, duh!:passgas:

Lol

Back