• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about the 11th &12th

So I'll be there at 2pm tomorrow. Whos all in.

Muddy beast
Ba-Riedo
Horus
WaXJ_Skier

Any one I'm forgettin. Rich you in?

I have a father/daughter campout with my daughter this weekend. The more time I spend with her now is insurance that she wont be dancing for dollars when she turns 18. :)

I have a father/daughter campout with my daughter this weekend. The more time I spend with her now is insurance that she wont be dancing for dollars when she turns 18. :)

Dang it, you were supposed to hook me up with D30 shafts!

:doh:

~Scott

P.S. I'll bring the camera so we can get some sick shots (hopefully)!

Last edited:
So I'll be there at 2pm tomorrow. Whos all in.

Muddy beast
Ba-Riedo
Horus
WaXJ_Skier

Any one I'm forgettin. Rich you in?
er

I'll be there Saturday in the PM with Tequila

Dang it, you were supposed to hook me up with D30 shafts!

:doh:

~Scott

P.S. I'll bring the camera so we can get some sick shots (hopefully)!

I'm sure Alex can pick it up for you if you ask nice.

Maybe, im gonna be running short on time this weekend. Rich did you already grab your sideplates? You can give the shafts to keil if you havent gotten your plates yet.

-Alex

Maybe, im gonna be running short on time this weekend. Rich did you already grab your sideplates? You can give the shafts to keil if you havent gotten your plates yet.

-Alex

Is Keil coming to Reiter with us? :dunno:

~Scott

-Alex

I haven't gotten the plates yet. When is Keil available?

I like talking about you like you are not here. :)

Looks like we will have sun but it will be cold so bring extra of close. If anyone can bring wood please do. Rigs loaded and ready.

I'll try and grab some pallets from behind my work to bring up.

~Scott

Back