• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about the 11th &12th

So what's the plan for Saturday night? I'd probably get there around 8-9pm if I head out Saturday. Assuming a sober kid can still have fun...I'm down.

~Scott

I'll be showin up at like 5pm or so. Set up camp,chil,whatever and see if anyone wants to take a run. I try to stay mellow on night runs. :laugh:

I'll be showin up at like 5pm or so. Set up camp,chil,whatever and see if anyone wants to take a run. I try to stay mellow on night runs. :laugh:

Haha well I'm down for a night run...I've always wanted to do one.

My camp will consist of putting my junk inside the Jeep along the side, and laying out a sleeping bag in the back...maybe a chair. hah

:party:
~Scott

I wish I could do that but when you carry the gear I have there is no such luck

I wish I could do that but when you carry the gear I have there is no such luck

Hah yeah my gear hasn't gotten TOO big yet. Although I just ordered a bunch of goodies (hi-lift, solid d30 cover, shackles, spacers, Hella 500 lights, etc.) and I picked up a bunch of spare parts last week...so my "parts box" is now full. But at my size, and riding solo, I'll have enough room for me...I'm sure.

:)
~Scott

I built a shelve in my trunk. The bottom half is gear and the top hpart is for the cooler. I some time bring a cought(not sure on that one) and just sleep next to the jeep or under some kind of tarp but this time its the real deal. Tent and all

Yeah I remember seeing that. I wanted to make one myself...but then I realized it would be pointless if I folded down the seats.

~Scott

True that!

Joe you have been waiting since the beginning of sept to do that, we did mine in the parking lot of napa in about 10 min. Bring the yoke and ill bring the socket for it and we can it it at reiter.

-Alex

Ive had the parts too Ive just been way too busy with work and stuff. I would finish everything this weekend but I can't.

I am trying to get all my crap done so that I can make this trip. By the way, did some one say cooler?

I will bring the grub........

That is some crazy mod there :chef:

Any one showin up Friday night. trying to see if i'll show friday or saturday. I would like to camp out friday night and have a camp all weekend

Showin up friday night with Horus. This will be good and there will be carnage. Night runs, hard trails, and good times. Both Horus and I have seats so any one needs can just show up and have fun.

I have no baby so Its on :cheers:

Back