• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about the 11th &12th

screw that grab some bald tires from the 4wp dumpster.

Hah I actually consider doing that ocassionally when I see 50% tread on 35" tires, etc.

~Scott

Hah I actually consider doing that ocassionally when I see 50% tread on 35" tires, etc.

~Scott

hmm hook me up next time you see those

hmm hook me up next time you see those

I'm waiting for tire season, then I'll just take a whole bunch and throw 'em up on the Karma thread.

~Scott

Topic topic back on topic. I have a almost bald 33 :laugh:

Speaking of being on topic. You are on a lot more, Dave. Did you finally get rid of dial-up?

Whens tire season? The best time to buy tires is now, right before winter because thats when new tires work the best.

-Alex

Exactly, tire season only just started, and I haven't been to work in a week...sooo I'll look Saturday.
:moon:

~Scott

That's not really a job! That's like a mini vacation from your house.

That's not really a job! That's like a mini vacation from your house.

Well it was a job when I worked full time over the summer, even some overtime :)rtm:)...but it sucks once school starts, because then the rents go in lock down. (if only my axles could do that...)

I don't think they realize it would have been in their best interest for me to work, because now all I do is work on my Jeep from when I get home till dinner...even if I have nothing to do, I find something.

~Scott

Bruno™;244076855 said:
I think you might have thought a little to hard about that one...lol.

-Lyle

Gold star to you, jerk.

:bawl:
~Scott

EDIT: Wait...wth, you said "cheese"...what happend to that?

Speaking of being on topic. You are on a lot more, Dave. Did you finally get rid of dial-up?

I wish. This sh!t sucks. Work slowed down a little and now that its getting cold outside im sitting inside keepin warm. Well also there is not much going on with the jeep so I need to talk about it. Are you guy enjoying my company? :greensmok

Im out, you guys have fun. :flamemad:

Back