• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hell must of frozen over

Ok guys, stock knocking the crap out of this guy, he's just playing with a free truck, he doesn't claim that the current state is finished, or safe. Personally I kinda like rat rides. I certainly think this one has a long way to go before being ready, but it's just that.

IT'S NOT READY YET.

Can't a guy seek out a little support on here. I mean isn't that the point, to try new things? What's the worst that could happen, he ruins a free truck? It's not as if he's destroying a priceless rare antique vehicle, there are thousands, and tens of thousands of junkyard xjs around.

Justin

punker248 said:
Ok guys, stock knocking the crap out of this guy, he's just playing with a free truck, he doesn't claim that the current state is finished, or safe. Personally I kinda like rat rides. I certainly think this one has a long way to go before being ready, but it's just that.

IT'S NOT READY YET.

Can't a guy seek out a little support on here. I mean isn't that the point, to try new things? What's the worst that could happen, he ruins a free truck? It's not as if he's destroying a priceless rare antique vehicle, there are thousands, and tens of thousands of junkyard xjs around.

Justin

I can't believe you resurrected a dead thread to talk trash. Go back to JU.

I just wasted five minutes of my life I will never get back!!! This was obviously meant to be a joke... otherwise why would he waste time on the fabulous wire mesh windshield and rear gate.

I haven't laughed this much while reading a thread......ever. ;). Let's see some more pictures. If nothing else, sounds like fun hacking up a free XJ and experimenting.

Holly cow, what a peanut gallery, this reads like one of those weird spanish magazine soap operas, I don't pretend to know how to weld like a pro man, but for DAMN sure you won't see my $hit on the web, at least untill I learn not to suck. It just seems like too much grief(crap) to handle coming from people who can't help or point you in the right direction.

Hope everything turns out like you wanted man.

Phil:canada:

Back