• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor freight hi lift

::FACEPALM::

dumptruck was right...

And I care what you or dump truck thinks? Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion. I just don't care enough to argue about it, much easier to unsubscribe and ignore the kids who think they are always right.

As for cal, if my poking a little fun at him offended him ill apologize, it wasnt intended that way, but I could care less about most everyone else.

Can't speak for the jack but I needed a Coil Compressor and bought theirs. Looked pretty robust and nice setup. Used it this past weekend and while compressed the metal actually bent. I think if I had left it compressed it would have broke and that could have been a disaster.

I find the hi lift brand jacks need some modification to work smoothly and reliably. Also, I had to replace the handle on my hi lift after it broke. Ironically I used the handle from the harbor freight jack to fix it.

Jacks KILL.I found if i don't drive mine on a trail it won't break or get a flat tire.If i get one at the MALL i just call AAA.

Have a NICE day.:)

Getting under a vehicle that's only supported by a jack of this style is beyond foolish.

Mine is also stored on a rack on the inside where my spare tire used to be, clean, dry and out of the weather. There's also a repair kit inside my toolbox.

You barrel roll Beautiful KOH cherokee's, im sure your not exactly easy on any equipment :) cal Because I can give a positive review on a product doesn't change the fact that your dad had a faulty piece of equipment, even Hi-lift has had equipment fail before.
you thought the harbor freight pipe kinker was a good piece of equipment. we all saw your stinger. just sayin. :laugh2:

Getting under a vehicle that's only supported by a jack of this style is beyond foolish.

Mine is also stored on a rack on the inside where my spare tire used to be, clean, dry and out of the weather. There's also a repair kit inside my toolbox.

Mine is outside and is just fine. I have a neopreme cover that keeps the moving parts protected. Spray liberally with lube and cover it up.

Whenever I had to work on my TJ on the high lift, I always took a wheel off and tossed it under the axle. It's not much, but it could mean the difference between a ride home in the tow rig or a ride home in an ambulance.

And I care what you or dump truck thinks? Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion. I just don't care enough to argue about it, much easier to unsubscribe and ignore the kids who think they are always right.

::FACEPALM::

dumptruck was right...

speaks for itself.

your opinion was wrong. it's not really a matter of opinion, its a matter of common sense.

we all try to ignore you but you keep coming back and annoying us all like geoffs herpes outbreaks.

you musta bought youre learnin books at harbor freight.

lets post a sign at the mailbox.....harbor freight blaine....

FileHandler4542.jpg

lol....The best part is Blaine doesn't want you as his sack rider. :roflmao:

Back