• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GWNF Run Anyone?

I know this is far away but are we going to nail this down?

Also are you guys running CB's or FRS? if yall want to run FRS can i borrow one from somebody

David

Im in for November 2nd. Im in Fairfax and if someone wants to caravan down there, that would be great because I have no idea where I'm going.

My setup: 3" Rustys AAL, No skids, 31's. Im gettin hooks up front soon and maybe a big front bumper, but hey im only 16....

Scott - I'll be coming over from Richmond, so we can't caravan unless you want to go way out of your way, but it seems to me that all you need to do is get on I-81 south till you get to US 33 West. I believe that people will be meeting at a gas station right there at the exit or at a store a little ways down the road. After that, I'm in the same spot as you and have no idea where we will be headed.

Yeah scott jsut hop on 66west, and then to 81 south all the way to the James Madison University exit (rt.33)

David

Allright thanks, I'll get some in depth directions closer to the time we go. Anybody got a 16" wheel that they have no use for because I just got a free spare and nothings cheaper than free...

Can't make it...

I won't be able to make it that weekend, I'm helping Jen drive out to St. Louis for her 4-month assignment at the Boeing facility there. Next time, I'm sure.

Bob, are we going to nail down times and stuff soon in the next few days so i can plan accordingly?

David

Back