• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GROUP BUY- HD TIE ROD for factory style steering

The day I'm dropping off my rig.

Yep, I just spoke to Dave, he was working on your Jeep already.

The tie rods are done, I should have them in my hands by Friday afternoon (possibly sooner, we'll see. EVERYONE is sick in my house right now...).

Rob, I'll get yours shipped out asap.

Chris, I'll be going right by Gordons on my way home, so I'll stop in quick and drop yours off.

Wacho4, I'll be traveling in MD next week, let me know where you work/reside during the day and we'll meet up.

Everyone else (John, Matt, Victor) you can take a ride out to the house, or we could plan to meet somewhere. Let me know what works best for you.

Andy

Last edited:
I'll be home for spring break march 6th through the 15th...so I'll probably pick it up at your place like the 7th (Saturday) if that's ok with you.

Yeah, I was sick as a dog this week. I live in harford county. Churchville. I work in Baltimore City. Let me know when and where and I'll try to work something out. Or you can leave them at either of my jobs in churchville or the city.

Hey Andy, thanks for going out of your way to having a group buy, the tie rod sure is beefy, and thanks to Victor S for picking mine up and delivering it to my house. John :wave1:

X3 on that. U da man Andy! I'll be putting mine on here in the near future. If anyone beats me to it, post some pics up! Maybe next time more people will get in on these kinda deals!!!!

Back