• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gen Right off road XJ tank.

I cant do anything about the price.....sorry guys.

However, he did say that a 30 gallon tank can be acchived if there is no added ground clearance.

Ba-Riedo said:
Damn, for that price it better be blingtanium.

-Alex

Damn dude, you just made me fall off my chair....:roflmao:

zzyzx said:
I cant do anything about the price.....sorry guys.

However, he did say that a 30 gallon tank can be acchived if there is no added ground clearance.

Don't sweat the price. It unlikely those complaining would have bought one at any price.

Root Moose said:
Don't sweat the price. It unlikely those complaining would have bought one at any price.

Not for the larger tank, no. It just not neccessary on the east coast. For the ease of skid plate and higher clearance, yes, but I can just as easily spend 1/3rd the price and get a skid alone and just beat the hell out of it.

Ummm, way late on this thread...

I am interested in the capacity... It would be nice to go 500 miles on a tank and get way the hell out into the back country.

Add some cheap external tanks for fun too.

Extra capacity would be nice, especially when pulling my camper I'm getting only 10 miles to the gallon.Although at what cost. Clearance is not an issue for me though. I only mildly wheel compared to most though.

agreed. Most folks hardcore into wheeling willing to pay big $$ are likely more into clearance than capacity. If they're into cheap capacity, there's GoJeep's fuel tank mod.

Or they'll get a heavy skid and beat the !@#$ out of it. I'd go for clearance.

Then for those guys, wouldn't they get a generic fuel cell mounted in the rear cargo area?

This is a difficult decision.

There is no political rant in this post.:soapbox:

Last edited:
Back