• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage Sale do-over

XJSpencer

NAXJA Member #1400
This is for Chapter guys first. Just trying to clean the garage out a bit. Just make an offer.
Here's a link to the original thread.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=958310

That's the tie rod off of the Rock Krawler steering setup. I also have the knuckles that are reamed for heims and some Brake calipers.(in the box)

I'll try to get back with all of you local guys as fast as I can.

Ryan, I'll measure and call you. The shorter shocks were for my '91 Chevy 3+3 that was lowered 2 inches. I never put them on.

Von, I dunno. PM me what you wanna pay.

The trackbar worked great. It's a Rock Krawler bar. I'm still using the bracket but I think it can be used with just about anything at 6"+ lift.

Those rotors are machined to work with the 5x4.5" hub kit. They workes great until I went to WJ knuckles.

Those are stock headlights if anyone wants one. I also have an XJ steering gear that probably needs to be rebuilt.

The pitman arm is a ZJ pitman.

The set of four shocks are Teraflex-gas charged and measure 16"-26.5" eye to eye. They work well...I went to a little stiffer shock.

The ECM is for a '97.

2008_0622002.jpg

Do you still have the tie rod, and if so, what's the setup for the ends? Wondering if it can be used with an otherwise stock steering setup?

The ends are heims. You'd need to figure out the drag link.

I still have the pitman arm and make me an offer. PM me. You've gotta pick it up.

Are those extended upper bump stops or the stock ones?

I still have the pucks...both 1" and 2".
Those are extended upper bumpstops...the push in style. I'm pretty sure I've got them also.

I am interested in the bumpstops, Where are you located and how much do you want for them?

For everybody interested here. Just PM me and I'll give you my number. Make a decent offer on whatever you want.

Back