• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

!!FIRE!! Sorry for the delays!

I am really sorry for anyone who has had a problem getting in contact with me. It's been setback after setback.... I thought at first that everything would go fairly smoothly, had contractors lined up to tackle the work, insurance company moving ahead quickly on the funds. But it's just been a non-stop battle with every other factor involved that is holding it all up. The cleaning company that took our computers for service was supposed to return them weeks ago...still don't have them back. The phone line was having problems, the answering machine went on the fritz...just non-stop problems. Contractors are in standby waiting on "processing" of paperwork from the insurance companies...very frustrating to say the least. It's taken up a lot of my own time that I should be in the shop and the entire process has been very stressful, I can handle it. My 10 year old daughter however just wants to go home and that is hard for me as a father.

Anyways, going to be in the shop more now...have a new phone line and answering machine hooked up so I'll be on the phone catching up. If for any reason anyone cannot get in touch with me, feel free to pm me on here, I'll try and check it as often as possible. Hopefully we can get back to normal soon.

I am really sorry for anyone who has had a problem getting in contact with me. It's been setback after setback.... I thought at first that everything would go fairly smoothly, had contractors lined up to tackle the work, insurance company moving ahead quickly on the funds. But it's just been a non-stop battle with every other factor involved that is holding it all up. The cleaning company that took our computers for service was supposed to return them weeks ago...still don't have them back. The phone line was having problems, the answering machine went on the fritz...just non-stop problems. Contractors are in standby waiting on "processing" of paperwork from the insurance companies...very frustrating to say the least. It's taken up a lot of my own time that I should be in the shop and the entire process has been very stressful, I can handle it. My 10 year old daughter however just wants to go home and that is hard for me as a father.

Anyways, going to be in the shop more now...have a new phone line and answering machine hooked up so I'll be on the phone catching up. If for any reason anyone cannot get in touch with me, feel free to pm me on here, I'll try and check it as often as possible. Hopefully we can get back to normal soon.

I am an insurance contractor, so I know what you going through.
I hope you are not still living in a hotel. Most policies will put you into a house and give you a per diem that will also help get you some extra funds.
Believe it or not, YOU do not have to do a darn thing. Your policy should even cover a decorator to handle decisions if you are too stressed to make those decisions yourself.
If you have any questions that you might need to ask, PM me and I can help.

Back