• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare

I trimmed my stockers like GirlScout. Cheapest way to go.
willy05.jpg

OT - Norcal, you should relocate your front brake line before your tire rips it off.
Straighten the hard line and drill a new hole. You can kinda see it in my pic.

maverik - stock flares are a dime a dozen in the junk yards. And FWIW, some pre 96 stock front flares are wider than earlier years (not sure of the cutoff year).

xjohnnyc said:
I trimmed my stockers like GirlScout. Cheapest way to go.
willy05.jpg

OT - Norcal, you should relocate your front brake line before your tire rips it off.
Straighten the hard line and drill a new hole. You can kinda see it in my pic.

maverik - stock flares are a dime a dozen in the junk yards. And FWIW, some pre 96 stock front flares are wider than earlier years (not sure of the cutoff year).

Ive searched my local junck yard and they only had the older style flares.

You have a 97+? You failed to mention that. :)
www.ramjeep.com Check out the parts vehicles page. $10/ea. Jim is a great guy.

I think mine were from a 95. They are wider in the front than the earlier models. I cut and trimmed where needed and then raised the flares higher on the fender and added some holes through which the screws go. They are virtually impossible to tear off. They've been on the rocks and trees and so far, so good.

NachesSnow.jpg

Back