• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER:trade my leafs for your leafs.

*xj-man*

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, im looking to lower my jeep back down to a exceptable height.
What i have: 7.5in Skyjacker Leaf springs with Teraflex Revolver shackles (pair)
What i want: 3-5in leaf springs would like Rubicon express (but let me know what you got)

i just want to see if anyone would be intrested in this trade, and if someone is serious then we can work out a deal.
thanks
erik

*xj-man* said:
Hey, im looking to lower my jeep back down to a exceptable height.
What i have: 7.5in Skyjacker Leaf springs with Teraflex Revolver shackles (pair)
What i want: 3-5in leaf springs would like Rubicon express (but let me know what you got)

i just want to see if anyone would be intrested in this trade, and if someone is serious then we can work out a deal.
thanks
erik

I have a set of the 4.5" rubicon springs, They were new for Moab in 05' went to moab, rolled on Holy cross, Have not driven it much since then.

The springs are sagged as much as they are going to.

They were fine for me when they were new, but now that they have sagged, my 36's rub.

Let me knoe if you are interested because I plan on changing these out for something taller. I donno about 7" but I'll check em out.

I have the 6" rustys springs in front with the 2" spacers.

Are your springs NEW or have they sagged?

they might have sagged a half inch to 7.0 even but if you add a shackle lift im sure you can go 8 inches. they come with the revolvers that REALLY help out the rear flex. it fits 35's with stock fenders and no bumpstoping (of corse it stuffs into the fender) p'm me with any other questions. i really wanted 4.5 re's that havent sagged that much.

I have a set of almost new rough country springs I would trade. I just put them on last week so they havent had a chance to even break in yet. They ride very well. I went with a 6.5 lift and 35's and the tires rub in the back so I need to go higher. Let me know if your interested. I would even be willing to meet you half way or drive down to where you are. Your not that far from me.

Let me know if your interested

Thanks Jim

I am running 35's with there 6.5"lift and the cut out flares and I had it out last weekend and it put the 35 all the way into the top of the wheel well. I dont have any bumpstops. The only thing that stoped the flex was the wheel wells getting in the way. I didnt even have the shocks maxed out yet. The on road ride is what I would expect out of any lift spring.

Think about it and let me know if your interested.

Back