• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fall Flog

If you want to bring fire wood or have room thats fine but Steve usually has plenty of wood....Yes you have to pay for it but we can cull into one site area and have one fire...

Since we are coming up late on Fri. We are not bringing the canopy..Will already have the suburban ready to camp...

We are not bringing the canopy..

No Canopy?

Lugnut will broil like a fish on a hot rock with the beautiful Indian Summer weekend I forecast... 70s daytime, 60s nighttime, no humidity, no rain and no moon ;)

I dunno,Woodrow! The weather guy's not too generous with the nice weather forcasts as of late. He's predicting COLD weather this week(and you know they are *ALWAYS* right :)). Pretty typical NAXJA SE wheelin' weather,though:rolleyes:

I'm sooo envious.....

But I did get my YJ flares and AR rims today from a buddy in Concord. Crome steelies! Bling, Bling! He took my 3.73's in trade. :) good deal for us both considering his current ratio is 3.07! :eek: Next time the Ghost gets out she will be a lot deifferent! I hope!

Hey, I'll volunteer a canopy if you dont mind
hanging out in our camp.
We will be in or somewhere close to
the site we had in July
down towards the lower end of the campground.
We'll also bring the TV for those that have video
cameras and want to watch at the end of the day.

Hey Mark. We will be pulling in either late thurs night or bvefore 10 on Fri AM. Yopu gotta see this cage its so pimp. You wanna ride something with us Fri? Let me know. Dave

We have what video we took in Moab and Danno has volunteered to give us a slide show on Sat evening with his pics from Moab...

Kudzu, Sounds Great.

35xj, I'll look for you that Fri. morn.
Cant wait to see the cage.
I'll be rollin in about 8:00am or 9:00am
which will give me time to set up camp.
See ya there.

"Pretty typical SE NAXJA wheelin' weather, though..."

Ya, it's either hot and raining or cold and raining :rolleyes: but at least it's consistently unpredictable.

Some folks live in a desert LOL, boy that would be a boring place to be a weatherdude ;) "Today's forecast: Same as it's been for 13857 years...hot with a chance of it being really hot."

I'm bring my labtop

Do you need to be a member of NAXJA to attend, also do yall have a planned ride on sat if so what time and all that?

Nope ya don't have to be a member...and we have no difinate paln of what we will ride on Sat...but we will leave Crafords about 8:30 and hopefully be on the trails by 9am..I keep forgetting how long it takes to get to the NC pay station....

BTW I have several packs of Hot dogs left from my party Sat night I will bring them for Sat night meal if some others will pitch in for the other stuff....Chips, Buns, ETC

how many packs, so i'll know how many buns to bring?

Who is running 35's? Who has a spaer on the trail? I ripped the sidewall out of mine last trip and have not had time/money to replace it yet. Just wondering, so I know who to look for if I do it again.! Dave

questions

Well most my answers are answered. I am gonna ask anyway.....I assume there is grills of some sort to cook on for dinner sat? Do I need charcole? I will be pulling in friday after noon sometime. I am planning cerial breakfast for sat and sun, sandwich lunch for sat, and hot dog / hamburger dinner for sat, does this seem OK? Is NAXJA doing a dinner gathering sat or is it fend for yourself? If some gathering is taking place what should I bring?

Just an FYI for whoever cares...I will be there Friday afternoon sometime, I will be trailering a green 96 country model. I plan on runnong mild-moderater trails sat. I will also probably be getting my membership this weekend too, thats for whoever needs to bring whatever. well thanks for the help. Fred

Okay will try and answear some questions here...

How many packs of buns well looks like about 12 to 15 people will be there maybe more...so I would just guess about 3 or 4 packs of buns...

Meal gathering on Sat. night is for evryone there...I am bring the hotdogs...2offroad is bring buns....so that leaves Ketcup, Mustard, some chips and whaterever else you may want on you dogs....

I had just planned on cooking the dogs over the fire...Nice hard wood....there are not any grills on the sites...

Okay anything else????

I'll bring some paper plates...since it looks like I'm gonna make it. Just gotta tie up a few loose ends and I'm planning on heading out Thurs afternoon to get there around 5p. Oooooh can't wait!! Got some new shite to try out!!! See yall there! :D
Dale

Ok then so were eating together on Sat? No place to cook burgers, right? I will grab drinks and maybe a patato/macaroni salad. I also have plastic knives forks spoons, and fire wood I'm gonna bring.

Back