• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2008 ?

I will be down there for EJS in the Red JK. I need to get some alloy shafts and lockers in it...heheheh

hey rod if i can't swing that fall fling trip, you got a passenger seat?

Last edited:
baja.gif

-OR-

utah.jpg

:dunno:

hmm, would a 32" slick be the best tire for this terrain?

My reservations for a cabin at Slick rock were confirmed! Awesome.

Now I have almost a whole year to figure out how to pay for this trip!

-Jeremy

Megawatt said:

-Jeremy
I have reservations for the back of my Jeep now who will let me use the shower in their room?

Megawatt said:

-Jeremy

sweet!!!!!!!!!!! i'm in # 10.

Joe, there are no showers in the cabins man sorry. we're gonna be a bunch a stinky bastads.

mojojojo said:
Joe, there are no showers in the cabins man sorry. we're gonna be a bunch a stinky bastads.
"Cabin" is a loosly used term. It's basically a shack with a couple windows, two cots and an A/C unit. That being said, after a long day on the trails, it looks like the Four Seasons. Best $40 a night I've ever spent.

Also, Joe- they're going to charge you to sleep in your rig if you want to do it at Slickrock. You're better off reserving a campsite and setting up a tent. It's really nice not to have to load and unload the Jeep so many times during a week.

-----Matt-----

mojojojo said:

Wet Naps: the poor mans sponge bath.

Megawatt said:
They have pay showers there, you cheap bastid!

I'm not cheap, I'm thrifty

Back