• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2008 ?

OD-XJ said:
Looks like you have a "bunk mate".

You've got no excuse now that you have a tow rig Nick.

Ya, I do, her name is Logan. She can make all sorts of excuses up to keep me from :NAXJA: . I'll run it by her and see how it goes. There also might be a clash of events that would prevent this from becoming a reality.

XJourney said:
If you are going to share a cabin with Jeremy and I you have better to be able to drink Royal Pi$$ and Mouth Margaritas all night long. :party:

I wouldn't even consider it big NAXJA function without mouth margaritas and shenanigans.:twak: :party: :cheers:

Ba-Riedo said:
"I swear to god Ill pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans."

-Alex

I'd like to see you try that.

:wave1: SHENANIGANS :wave1:

You been practicing your block building or are you studying for class :D

Michael

2xtreme said:
I'd like to see you try that.

:wave1: SHENANIGANS :wave1:

You been practicing your block building or are you studying for class :D

Michael

Studying? Are you crazy!?! I just watch movies and post whore here all day.:compwork: party1:

-Alex

I just need to re-up my membership, register and find someone to split gas and lodging and I will be there too.

Either in my current rig or if it sells, its replacement.

And I have a nice comfy tow rig if anyone wants to go along but doesn't want to take their own jeep, just wish I could expect better than 13-14 mpg towing my Jeep.

By the way what was the day the majority of people will be planning on leaving the Portland/Seattle area, wouldn't mind joining in on the convoy.

Back