• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do we have a chapter T shirt or Sticker ?

looks great, i'll send it to him and be on his butt about getting it done. how about instead of naxja on the plate a rebel flag?

Ramsey said:
looks great, i'll send it to him and be on his butt about getting it done. how about instead of naxja on the plate a rebel flag?

I think one rendition of the Battle Flag is plenty. The battle flag is actually a part of the Mississippi State flag near the top of the ring although it's hard to tell becuase it lacks detail in my draft. It is the basis for a good bit of most the state flags.

See if he has the software capabilities to snap the actually flag jps into the design. I will email you the stuff I have to send to him for some of the details. Make sure to let him know that we need black, blue, red, and gold where applicable in the flag design.

EDIT - I just PM the state flags to you so your friend can use those if possible. I think we should just keep the deisgn as is and see if you friend has the capabilities to clean it up a bit. If not let me know and I might be able to find another resource. Thanks!

Last edited:
Turkish said:
No problem - Looks like they have KY under the MidWest Chapter though.

Sounds good Ramsey I'll let you know.

Oh my God. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of Yankees. Didn't KY used to be in the southeast? I guess Ohio sucks so bad that they sucked us away from you guys and gals. That Bites, i'm not happy. :mad:

Stick said:
When we come up with something , we have a decal shop that is very "cop friendly" I can check there on sticker costs. And we have a t-shirt place that is just about as friendly. Let me know if ya want me to get quotes and we can compare locations/quotes.

just started reading the thread-- I'm a newly-paid member....

That said- I've got a connection here in SC that might be able to beat all deals. He has a screenprinting business that pays the bills but he takes custom work on for fun and does it himself, for "keep the wife happy" money.

Will read the rest of the thread- but if anyone has a design please send to this user ID, @gmail.com

Thanks!!

dustyredneck said:
I know your the president and have to look at it from a diff. view than the
Rest of us but how else can you represent the south without a rebel flag. If anyone was a fended I could give a history lesson....

sorry-- not all of us in the South believe that "history" you quote.

Personally-- I'm an American. I see no reason to keep my head buried in the sands of time.

FitchVA said:
:dunno: "I always take the road less traveled" :dunno: just thinking outloud

yeah, I know I'm running late here-

I REALLY like this idea. If it's not on the sticker, it'll be on a banner shortly ;)

I have no problem spreading around our buying for screen printing and such but...Those who think they can beat my prices then please send me quotes on 5 dozens shirts with varying colors that would also be small logo on front and full design on back...

I have not found a good deal on stickers or decals so anyone who has a contact please get a quote for a 4 inch oval using 2 or 3 colors about 50.

Turkish said:
NaxjaSECdraft.jpg

I REALLY like this idea....

burntkat said:
I REALLY like this idea....

Here is a version a bit further along.

The problem I am running into is for hats and the such (Embroidery) the design is too detailed. I would have to create a different version for that. For screenprinting and the like a jpg should work fine. Let me try and redo this with a bit more detail for the flags and I'll email it to........Kudzu? Would you like a more detailed copy for shirts/stickers? Is a more detailed copy necessary or will the screenprinting blur it out? I guess I'd like to redraw with smaller gear teeth and more detail in the stateflags. Let me know and I could have it to you by Wednesday.

SECRing5.jpg

Last edited:
That is coming along quite nicely! Keep up the good work! :sunshine:

who ever is working on a design, I might be able to scrounge a vector drawing of the front corner of an XJ if you're interested. Similar to this:

Scan0003.jpg

I dont have and vector drawing software so it will take me a while to figure out what i have.

what's the status of these things? just curious

Turkish said:
Here is a version a bit further along.

The problem I am running into is for hats and the such (Embroidery) the design is too detailed. I would have to create a different version for that. For screenprinting and the like a jpg should work fine. Let me try and redo this with a bit more detail for the flags and I'll email it to........Kudzu? Would you like a more detailed copy for shirts/stickers? Is a more detailed copy necessary or will the screenprinting blur it out? I guess I'd like to redraw with smaller gear teeth and more detail in the stateflags. Let me know and I could have it to you by Wednesday.

SECRing5.jpg

i say we all pitch in and get these stickers made up!!!!! anyone else like this idea???

ok i dont know if the dude that made this logo image will be ok with this but i think imma get a hoody made with this image on it(the one abovE!!) im going to touch it up a little, i might even get some decals made up if anyone is interested in this let me know when i order mine i can order more and ship them out!!!

Can I get one printed on a wife-beater?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

J/K Carry on, nice work.

People we are in the process of getting it touched up and then we will have decals and shirts made please be patient and don't use other peoples art work till you ask...

Back